[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do? She's always been like this and just gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 20160724_213628.jpg (1015KB, 1434x1933px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_213628.jpg
1015KB, 1434x1933px
What do I do? She's always been like this and just gets too close with other people. At this point I feel more like her gay best friend than her boy friend. Been going out for almost 2 years now. Pic related.
>>
I don't see any issue here, anon.

If she weren't telling you these things, then you'd have problems. You either want her to be honest or you don't.
>>
>>17389219
Give it a few days, then send her a similar series of texts about how some chick at work was telling you how hot you are. See what she says.

If she's chill about it and acts like it's no biggie, then whatever. She's the type of person who genuinely doesn't see a problem with the opposite sex going overboard with uncalled for compliments.

If she gets all cunty about it or acts jealous or obnoxious, that's the time you flip it on her with the ol' "Ohh so you don't like it when other chicks hit on me. Got it. Then you must understand how it bothers me when you tell me how a guy was lowkey hitting on you?"

Then take the conversation from there based on what she says.
>>
>>17389252
Thanks ill try that out

>>17389249
Honesty is one of our best things desu
>>
Well she's conducting herself in a teasing way suggesting she would cheat on you, and you have her labeled as "bae's perfect ass" in your phone, so I'm gonna go on a limb and say you two are both very silly and a large part of the relationship is going to be up to chance before rationale. Two years is pretty good time though. I guess you both love each other? That would be good. That's always good.
>>
if she wanted to fuck him, why would she tell you any of that?

Obviously she's fishing for compliments from you, probably because she feels insecure in the relationship. Bitches are always insecure, what you need to do is get really upset and make the relationship seem really unstable, and then push her away.
>>
>>17389263
>honesty is one of our best things desu
Okay, yeah, my hunch was right.

There are some things that are true but not necessarily cool to say, though. For instance, bragging about yourself or insulting other people can be both true and rude. You can say things that are true but still come off "wrong." I would check a girl for teasing me about something like that, but you and I are both very different people, so there's no way I'm gonna tell you how to live.
>>
>>17389219

So, what? You want her to stick around? You start saying shit like that to her?

"You're a role model people should look up to." "You're such a smart woman and you go for the things you want and I think that's inspiring."

Don't fucking steal my lines, bro, but next time she sends you shit like this. Tell her how amazing you think she is, if you really think she's amazing. And minimize the shit you say about her appearance, keep it to shit about her potential, her accomplishments and how good she is at being like a sister to somebody or a friend to somebody, you know what I mean?

>>17389252

Like don't listen to this crap. Great way to throw a relationship away. Unless you want to throw her away because you think she ain't any good.
>>
>>17389219

>by who?????

thats's where you fucked up

>oh

god, you're so weak
>>
Trying to make you jealous

And you're playing right into it

"Baes Perfect Ass" walks down the street every day and has dozens of dudes wanting to stick it in her. As she should. You should be proud to have a chick that everyone is trying to fuck
>>
>>17389219
>Been going out for almost 2 years now.
In the case, I'm pretty sure you're fine. The guy might like her more than she realises, but I'm pretty sure her she knows her boundaries.
>>
>>17389219
she got called that by her beta orbiter
this is what you do act like its no big deal.
pay her some proper compliments instaead of "bae"

dont ever call her bae or anybody else for that matter...
>>
>>17389281
You think relationships should be a blatant and constant, full-fledged power-struggle? Talk about his emotional strength all you want, but you seem intellectually weak, or at least very ignorant.
>>
>>17389281
im not the best to come with things on the spot

>>17389286
>>17389279
>>17389272
>>17389269
thank you all anons
>>
>>17389290
>dont ever call her bae or anybody else for that matter...

lmao she put her name in my phone that way, not gonna lie, made me laugh that you said that
>>
>>17389294
Bitch it ain't a fucking pop quiz. How the fuck do you feel about the woman you are dating??? Describe her to me.
>>
>>17389291

What's making you so upset? Someone has to take the power. That's why companies have a president and a vice-president. Each have a set of responsibilities and authority pertaining to their role, and they stick with it. They don't switch jobs with each other every week. That would be chaos
>>
>>17389318
Well, first off i love her and i wouldn't ever hurt her in any way, she is a wild spirit and likes to feel in control and i love that but sometimes she just shares too much with people, i knew about her life and issues she was going through before i knew her birthday. Plus shes very bad at seeing other peoples true intentions. cant tell when other dudes try to get her to like them unless they explicitly tell her that they are interested in her.
>>
>>17389337
Then tell her, randomly, that you love that she's a wild spirit that's in control and not as a segway into the issues you have with her, that she can't read other men's intentions with her.

Do you know who the guy is that she's talking to? What's her issues that you're talking about?

Is she involved with the arts at all, sculpture, painting, acting, etc.?
>>
>>17389325
So you're suggesting taking ownership over the this woman like you own all of her stocks or something, because being the dominant one in the relationship plays out like being a CEO? Pfft.

Good luck with that. I imagine your relationships don't really work that way at all, but that you are very assertive (if not aggressive) and use the, "I'm completely in control," mantra to keep yourself stable.

TL;DR: Keep tellin' yoself that boschitt.
>>
>>17389272
>Bitches are always insecure

Truth

>what you need to do is get really upset and make the relationship seem really unstable, and then push her away

The fuck? You're a dumbass

You need to just chill out and not give a fuck. Freaking out like a little bitch isn't going to solve anything

"Oh hey anon my male bestie has a crush on me tee hee"

>lol that's cute

"B-b-but he said I was BEAUTIFUL!"

>That's good. Keep hitting the gym babe

"ughh!! You're soooooo frustrating! I hate you!" *panties dripping wet*
>>
>>17389362
>>17389325
Being assertive is important, though. I'd never be passive about stuff that makes me uncomfortable like OP is. I wouldn't let a bitch touch my phone either. Some people want to dissolve boundaries and act however the fuck they want, but I'm not about that. I don't care how hot her ass is.
>>
>>17389359
drawing and singing, i dont know him personally but i do know he's having issues in his relationship. and really personal things about her abusive upbringing and such
>>
>>17389362
>So you're suggesting taking ownership over the this woman like you own all of her stocks or something

Haha what the fuck? Does the president own the vice-president? Biden is Obama's reverse-white-slave or someshit? How the fuck did you get to that conclusion from what I said?

>because being the dominant one in the relationship plays out like being a CEO? Pfft.

Of course. You work together and look out for each other in a relationship, and you do your best to protect that relationship and keep it prosperous and happy.

>Good luck with that. I imagine your relationships don't really work that way at all, but that you are very assertive (if not aggressive) and use the, "I'm completely in control," mantra to keep yourself stable.

No, I'm stable because I have a high self esteem and I don't let emotions cloud my judgement

>TL;DR: Keep tellin' yoself that boschitt.

K. You're still bitter though. Good luck with that shit
>>
>>17389380
I knew it. I've drawn since I was a baby. To artists and actors, you really do have to spell it out because they view the body as a work of art or as an instrument to conduct art through. Things regularly viewed as sexual are non-sexual. So, she's probably not going to cheat on you. And unless these guys are rapists, idk why you're so worried because if she doesn't want it to happen then it's not happening.

How's your relationship with her, good? Bad? Boring? What?
>>
>>17389412
its great desu, I dont think shes going to cheat me, more that i think someone will try and manipulate her into doing something. I just look out for her
>>
She's trying to make you jealous.

I know because I was an immature dumbass little girl who pulled this same shit with guys I liked or dated. I stopped doing it because I was told by a guy I was being disrespectful, immature and showed I lacked self confidence. None of the guys before him told me there was an issue or they just didn't care.
You should definitely talk to your gf.
>>
>>17389425
thank you, i will
>>
>>17389418
How would someone manipulate her into cheating on you? Like I mean describe it to me.

People either want to cheat and do or don't want to cheat and don't. Looking out for her is giving her your jacket when it's cold and then taking it back five minutes later because you're freezing your balls off. Not monitoring her friendships with other guys. I mean if he hits on her and you find out, if you out and out say he's a twat you're in the right, but until then you say nothing.

Even though, I understand that fear of a significant other cheating on you and don't mean to come off dickish, sometimes you just got to step back, you know?
>>
>>17389450
Yeah i feel you,just gotta see how this plays out
>>
>>17389425

So what? I'm a woman too and this conversation does not read that way at all to me. I've told guys what other men have said about me before because what they said made me feel wonderful and it made me feel wonderful because I knew they weren't saying it with any intentions to fuck me or hit on me and they wanted nothing from me.

OP feels like the guys a bit of a scuzz, but his GF might just be reading it as this guy is saying these things to her as a friend. And is sharing her feelings of elation with her boyfriend.

Not everyone is sitting there playing mind games. And he said she does art, and artists have a screw loose, they don't get why people would be attracted to other people in a way.
>>
>>17389425
>I stopped doing it because I was told by a guy I was being disrespectful, immature and showed I lacked self confidence.

That dude was such a pimp for making you actually believe that

Honestly, doing that stuff probably just made him insecure and actually jealous. An assertive person would take something they don't like and make it stop. That's what he did. And he did it by involving your ego, making it so that if you continued doing it, you would question your own character (omg, am I really that immature and disrespectful?), and more importantly, it would make the person you like think less of you

If I was fucking you, I'd WANT to hear about all the guys following you around and crushing on you. It wouldn't make me insecure. It wouldn't make me think you were disrespectful or unconfident. it would make me feel good that I have an attractive girlfriend that everyone pines for
>>
>>17389450
Not OP, but it's simple.

They've been with each other for 2 yrs so theyre pretty comfortable.
They both sound young. She sounds immature, naive, rude and is self-conscious about herself. She needs compliments from other men to feel better about herself.

Since she's trying to make OP jealous then it's obvious he isn't giving her enough attention or isn't kissing her ass with compliments. If he doesn't say something or give her what she wants then she may go and get that attention elsewhere.
Her guy friend gives her compliments. She proceeds to shit talk her bf saying "OP never says that to me." Male friend says "idk why youre with him. I would treat you better/tell you youre beautiful every day."
Rinse and repeat until they flirt more and she meets up with him.
>>
>>17389461
Good luck by the way, I mean from just seeing this part of your relationship, it's not knowing a lot about it, but you said you guys are doing good, so this probably isn't something big between you. It's just like one of those metaphorical bed bugs that bites your brain beneath the covers late at night.

Hope everything works out and you two are right as rain next time you two see each other, peace out.
>>
>>17389499
bingo
also
>checked
>>
>>17389479
Dude I am attractive. I got a opinion on how I was acting, I thought about it and I realized that's not who I wanted to be. If I wanted to get more attention or compliments from my husband then I'd ask for them, not play stupid little games.
>>
>>17389514

I realize that. But imagine an alternate universe where your guy's opinion was the same as mine, that boasting about guys crushing on you is a positive thing. Right now you would be thinking how talking about that stuff adds positively to not only your character but your relationship. You internalized that guy's opinion because you were head over heels for him. Thats a beautiful thing
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.