[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there a law (like Moores law) that describe how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 39385297.jpg (10KB, 251x222px) Image search: [Google]
39385297.jpg
10KB, 251x222px
Why isn't there a law (like Moores law) that describe how the more educated a population is, the less likely they are to commit crime, engage in degeneracy etc.

My girlfriend was raised in a family that was very lenient on her lifestyle, they weren't hardasses in terms of what she can and cannot watch, can and cannot listen to, where she can and cannot go to, etc.

Yet her, her brother, and sister are incredibly smart and well grounded. None of them are degenerates, and they're all mature with a good head on their shoulders and strong futures.

Meanwhile my father grew up in a hard ass German immigrant environment. They focused more on instilling morals and values over education. Sure enough in the 70s and 80s he was caught up with sex drugs and rock n roll. He wasn't committing serious crimes or anything, just a degenerate. He sobered up, got a great job and raised a nice family....But he's what you'd call an outlier for people who engage in that shit.

In other words, it's not how religious a family is or how strict a family is, but rather how educated family is, for the factor in having a civil society.

You want your daughter to not turn into a turbo slut, or your son to not commit crime and do dumbass shit? Make sure they do their homework, make sure they volunteer to take the college-level classes in high school, make sure they get fucking good grades.

I mean it couldn't be more obvious - black men and women will gravitate towards degeneracy moreso than asian men and women in America.

Why isn't this like a well known universal societal law that we all know about?
>>
probably because you're a moron, and you're overestimating the worth of anecdotal evidence and single-factor cause and effect relationship in a complicated system.

go back to /pol/, idiot
>>
>Why can't human behavior be easily described like developments in engineering?
You might actually have non-meme autism.
>>
>>17389213
>Why isn't there a law (like Moores law) that describe how the more educated a population is, the less likely they are to commit crime, engage in degeneracy etc.

Because it would be labelled 'racist'.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.