[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a foolproof plan for asking out a girl, /adv/. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469381562380.jpg (78KB, 680x973px) Image search: [Google]
1469381562380.jpg
78KB, 680x973px
I need a foolproof plan for asking out a girl, /adv/.

I've only spoken to this girl on a handful of occasions, and she probably suspects that I'm socially retarded and don't have many friends.

As you can see, I'm at a disadvantage, but I need to follow my heart and ask her out! That's why I definitely need an infallible strategy!

Please help me, /adv/!

Pic not really related, although it is a picture of a girl.
>>
>girl
>whale

Pick one.

Just ask her out some place to grab food, or ice cream, or what have you. If you can't see her in person, shoot her a quick "Hey" and tell her "I'm headed out to grab X soon, and wouldn't mind some company."

If she goes for it - awesome. Give her a time, and go for it. If not, pretend nothing happened, just acknowledge it and move on.
>>
>>17389123
>I need a foolproof plan for asking out a girl, /adv/.
Welp, good luck with that.
>>
Put yourself in a mindset where rejection is no big deal, then ask.
>>
>I need a foolproof plan for asking out a girl

Stopped reading there.

There IS no foolproof plan, you can never be 100% certain it will work/she'll like you, there is ALWAYS the risk of rejection. That's kind of the point. Put yourself out there, stop thinking so hard about it.

Also if you think she's attractive go for it - stick your dick in what turns you on, so long as what turns you on isn't crazy.
>>
This is almost 100% foolproof and only fails if she's in a relationship with someone else and unwilling to leave them/cheat, a lesbian, asexual, or has some weird hang up about relationships:
Make her attracted to you, THEN ask her out somewhere.

It's a lot easier said than done and there's not really a way to do that that'll work every time, but there's hope. And hey, you're ahead of the curve. You picked asking her out over confessing your feelings which would be a big no-no.

Prolonged eye contact, nice (we don't want to make her cry or feel bad about herself) teasing, looking away and looking back while she does the same, mirroring behaviors like taking a sip of water when she takes a sip or her doing it to you, preening/grooming, innocuous touches like a pat on the shoulder or showing something by guiding them physically rather than directing them without touching, etc. That's all flirting. There's a lot more to it than that but you can google the rest. Other than that just make sure you interpret if she's interested or not correctly and once you think she's into you invite her to hang out somewhere that's a good first date. If things go well at the end of the first date (or earlier if things go REALLY well and it seems appropriate) lean in a little bit, and if she leans in towards go for a kiss.
>>
Thanks for your advice, everyone. I'll do my best!
>>
>>17389158
>whale

Not like she has visible rolls of fat.

Whale should be reserved to women who are 300lbs at least.

This girl is chubby.

Fuck off skeleton chaser
>>
>>17389438
I know girls way skinnier than her who have rolls. She's definitely past chubby, just carries her weight well.
>>
>>17389451

She's not even good-looking to be honest so the weight for me wouldn't even be an issue as I don't find her face attractive.

Chubby is the middle between obese and in shape. Sure she's overweight but not a whale.

You people have to stop calling everyone who doesn't resemble a stick a whale.

There are varying degrees of slimness and fatness so not everyone overweight is automatically a whale.

Show us an example of these way skinnier girls with rolls
>>
File: obeast.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
obeast.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>17389451
If that girl is a whale then what is this?
>>
>>17389481
A bigger whale. Not every whale is a sperm whale.
>>
>>17389486
Nah, whales are massive whatever type they are.

Girl in the pic isn't massively bigger than an in shape girl

You lost the argument fatty
>>
>>17389495
Whenever someone talks about size, the first question that should come to your mind is "compared to what?"

As you are certainly American and probably from the south, your point of reference itself is probably a woman who is massive compared to someone who is healthy.
>>
>>17389504
I'm not American buddy so there you go

Proves what you're saying is worth as much as poop
>>
>>17389515
>lying and a fat apologist
Definitely American
>>
>>17389519
Lol
Thank god I'm not an Amerishit

I've never denied she has obvious extra fat. Just telling you having extra fat doesn't make you a whale automatically.
>>
How is she? Do you know if you both have something in common? Like your taste in music or something. I think that can help to get you close to her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.