[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im with this person and they ignore my messages a lot normally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: q.jpg (172KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
172KB, 1500x998px
so im with this person and they ignore my messages a lot

normally i wouldn't give a fuck but they come online and see the message and just dont reply, it annoyed me a bit but not too much.

then yesterday they messaged me saying how sorry she was for being such a bad partner for ignoring my messages and just being rude for not replying like its no biggie but she must of known it annoyed me,

she then was saying how she'd talk more on message blah blah blah fast forward to today and she has ignored me all day and all my messages and has only responded tonight being blunt.

i know its retarded that this is all over messaging but what do
>>
With them? Long distance? Is it serious?
>>
>>17388834
Yeah im with them, its not long distance but she lives in a town and i live on the outskirts if that makes sense and its pretty serious but its been about a year and a few months, they weren't like this at the start of the relationship its been happening for the last 4/5 months but i just got use to it
>>
>>17388853
Best advice anyone can give you, is to tell her how it makes you feel, if she cares about you it's not a big thing to change behavior about it.

Of course I would only apply that advice if you really are trying to foster a long term relationship (1 Year isn't that long) and now would be the best time to find that out.

If she's just someone your passing the time with and you still get whatever you need out of her, ignore it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.