[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been studying with a girl for about two months now (in the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 56871483_p0.jpg (2MB, 2000x2829px) Image search: [Google]
56871483_p0.jpg
2MB, 2000x2829px
Been studying with a girl for about two months now (in the same program of study.) She's been recently giving me all the right signs (texting "nite nite" every night, sending me pictures of herself, touching me everywhere like crazy, responding well to being touched, asking if i have a gf, asking me out to do things with her unrelated to school and coming to things i ask her to unrelated to school, etc.) So I decided to tell her that I like her as more than just a friend, and would like to know if she'd consider dating me. She seemed pretty surprised, but not disinterested. She asked me a few questions and then asked if I'd be willing to wait for an answer after the final on tuesday. I said sure, but only if you'll clearly tell me "yes" or "no" and not just disappear, which she agreed to. I know she's really stressing about this final so I kind of expected an answer like this. That night, I had no "nite nite" text. I sent a text this morning asking if she wanted to get together to study since that's been our usual routine for this last couple weeks and she said she'd stay at home. I just got a text "just wanted to say hi hehe." Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? I'm like a legit social retard and cannot into any of this, i feel like she's messing with me.
>>
Try to just focus on that final on Tuesday. If you keep thinking about her then your mind is gonna start playing games and making up shit that may not even exist. Do you and when Tuesday comes you'll get your answer.
>>
>>17388496
i've got so much wiggle room for the final it's not even funny, as long as i get above a 28% i'll pass, so it's kind of hard to even want to focus on it.
>>
>>17388788
i should say too, and now she wants to come over in a half hour and study, as we've been doing
>>
>>17388795
Play it cool anon, I know how it feels. But you're over thinking it a little bit.

You gave her comfort by telling her you were willing to wait (but also let her know straight up to give a definite "yes" or "no" answer. Good)

She's coming over in half an hour - I bet 100% she's going to be nervous the whole time. And wondering "is this it?"

Other Anons may tell you "make a move" but I advise against this.

You said you have a routine, so stick to that routine. Do not over step what you've already been doing, UNLESS she gives you the clear go ahead. Then you do what you feel like doing :)

>don't fuck this up
>>
File: 1461560715541.jpg (180KB, 670x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461560715541.jpg
180KB, 670x900px
>>17388821
alright, thanks, but when you say she'll be thinking "is this it?" what exactly do you mean?
>>
>>17388861
traintunnel.gif
>>
File: 1466195444120.png (294KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1466195444120.png
294KB, 600x599px
So she was here for 5 hours, just left a bit ago. We did our normal study routine, but she was way more touchy than usual and asked a lot more personal questions than usual. Like, she's never wanted to sit on the couch, usually it's the dining room table, and she kept the side of her body compressed to mine. At points she'd just lean her head on my shoulder while I read from the book or explained something to her. She's said before that if she doesn't pass she's just going to disappear because she'd be too embarrassed to see anybody from the program again, and she repeated this tonight too. I never know what to say to this and this is part of why I think she's messing me but I don't know why either.
>>
File: Rene_Descartes.jpg (201KB, 640x867px) Image search: [Google]
Rene_Descartes.jpg
201KB, 640x867px
>>17389899

god damn it anon, make your move
>>
>>17389899
it's a sign for you to make a move. damn son i didn't know there were guys this dense just like in my animus and mangas
>>
>>17389899
Damn, son. You dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 57390852_p0.jpg (2MB, 2419x1500px) Image search: [Google]
57390852_p0.jpg
2MB, 2419x1500px
>>17391102
>>17391093
>>17389921
i did what >>17388821 said to do since it was the only advice at the time, and he basically predicted your responses as well
>>
>>17391107

>>17388821
said
>Do not over step what you've already been doing, UNLESS she gives you the clear

in >>17389899 you said:
>she kept the side of her body compressed to mine. At points she'd just lean her head on my shoulder while I read from the book

That seems pretty clear to me
>>
>>17391107
>she kept the side of her body compressed to mine.

If this isn't the clear go ahead sign idk what is anon. All that aside if you want to be in a relationship there are risks in what choices you will choose and relationships are somewhat based on that if you are willing to take the risk.
>>
>>17391161
not OP, but I'm also in a similar situation.
what does "make your move" mean when she gives all the signs? Just go for the kiss or what?
>>
File: 56977342_p0.jpg (170KB, 1920x945px) Image search: [Google]
56977342_p0.jpg
170KB, 1920x945px
>>17391161
>>17391114
ok well like i said, i'm a social retard, i don't know what's a clear sign or not; so what should i have done? i don't even know what you mean when you say to make a move
>>
>>17391167
>>17391164

it means you cuddle, kiss, hug, etc, or go to the extreme if she's ok with it. its a level basis on what youre going to do from first base to the last start from there. If she's not ok with it stop all of your advancements and say that your sorry and play it off.

i didnt know there are people that doesn't know what making a move means or that im just being played with.

all that aside hope my advice helps and good luck anons
>>
>>17388469
If she's coming over to study in like 20, then you're chill. It legit means she'll answer you after the final, probably affirmatively, so like, don't shit yourself and get all sweaty around her now. Just be normal, asshole.
>>
>>17389899
Bitch, no one likes a gloater. She's into you. She just legit wants to get done with finals. She's seriously fucking stressed and wants to be in this program. You are good to go, son. You don't know it yet, but you're strolling down pussy lane, which is just across from the anal highway. Your destination will be on the left after finals.
>>
File: 56978293_p0.jpg (738KB, 1457x863px) Image search: [Google]
56978293_p0.jpg
738KB, 1457x863px
>>17391176
you're not being played with and thanks; you don't think i blew my one chance, right? like, there should be others?

>>17391177
that was yesterday my man
>>
>>17391176
>i didnt know there are people that doesn't know what making a move means
no one taught me how to deal with these situations and no one bothered to let me learn on my own, like many other anons here. you don't learn such things in a book and without knowing the basis, you are screwed for years.
>>
>>17391107
Yeah, don't make a move. She said after finals, wait until after finals.

You need verbal confirmation to go ahead. When she was resting her head on you, she was probably looking for comfort, not sex. She's stressed. Don't listen to these fuckers telling you to go for it yet, they ain't getting pussy and they're trying to wreck your chances at going to the Puss Plaza.

I might talk like a clown, but I'll lead you in the right direction, bro, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17391186
Whatever, man I'm just late to the party.

>>17391187
No one teaches anyone, relationships you learn on your own. It's called people skills.
>>
>>17391196
>relationships you learn on your own
not everyone has the chance to learn early, and it's increasingly more difficult to learn as the years pass. that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>17391186
there are other chances like that if she gives you those chances just wait for the right moment and go in for the kill.
>>17391187
you picked this stuff up when your talking with your friends about these kinds of things this is a pretty normal topic. if you have a curious mind try learning more about stuff that you want to know you could learn all kinds of things in the internet just ask
>>
>>17391198
There are two ways to learn, watch other people's relationships and listen to what they say or be in one. You've had as much time to learn as anyone else your age. Don't be discouraged. Not a lot of people in college have a lot of experience.

You're not as bad as you think.
>>
>>17391204
>you picked this stuff up when your talking with your friends
again, not everyone had friends growing up.
I am learning now with many difficulties, but don't be surprised to hear that there are people who never learn. just lurk anywhere in this board to see.
>>
>>17391214
No, I know. It's giving advice and I hardly ever do it, but here they don't come for advice always, but a yes man.

And sorry I guess that you didn't have too many friends. Idk, if you've got questions just ask them.

I'm telling you though, make your move after the final. Ask her again after and be like so what is it yes or no?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.