[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never kissed a girl but I did have a couple of dates,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've never kissed a girl but I did have a couple of dates, however I've never advanced past the first one. So, now I met this girl online and she seems to be actually interested in me, she's been giving me compliments, showing what we've got in common and the like. I asked her out, she happily agreed and we had a date today. We agreed on some coffee but after we actually met she suggested taking a stroll around the city which we did for two hours or so, it seemed fun and she laughed a lot. Neither of us have made any advances yet, however.
Tomorrow I'm going to tell her I enjoyed it a lot and we should meet again some time but I'm pretty scared right now. I'm not ugly and she seems to be exactly in my league but god damn, I'm way too afraid of her suddenly becoming all """busy""" or plain distant after that, I like her a lot.
So I wanted to ask you if there are any telltale signs of her being plain disinterested on a date. I want to mentally prepare for the blow, just in case.

TL;DR: Tell me how my date went because I'm autistic.
>>
>>17388040
Sounds good.

Text her saying you enjoyed it.
>>
Coach Corey Wayne explains it perfectly. Always go for the kiss https://understandingrelationships.com/the-kiss-test/22727
>>
>>17388040
She's seems interested.

You need to make a move on the next date. If you haven''t kissed her then, or at the very latest, the next date, she will lose interest. She already went on a date with you. Just go for it!

Don't overthink it. Just go for it at the end of the date or she'll lose interest anyways. You've got nothing to lose
>>
>>17388050
Yeah, fair enough. I'm bad at talking to people I don't know well, let alone ones I've never met IRL and girls I like, and she seems to be an introverted type so I hesitated. I was planning on making a proper move the next date myself, here's hoping I'll get a chance.
>>
>>17388040
Did you hold hands?
>>
>>17388111
No. I had a decent opportunity too but I thought I would look too awkward. Not quite kicking myself since we were only getting to know each other but I do regret wasting the chance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.