[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl I work with who is pretty much for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: CaMBRxVVIAAI72U.jpg (75KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
CaMBRxVVIAAI72U.jpg
75KB, 600x662px
So there's this girl I work with who is pretty much for sure into me, and I like her as well, and I'm thinking about asking her out. Problem is, she's pretty shy, and I am even more so, so we haven't really talked much or gotten to know each other very well. I am worried that if we bullshit for too long she'll get asked out by someone else as she's like a solid 9 imo.

So, what I'm asking is: Should I go ahead and ask her out and get to know her outside of work, at the risk of her saying no, or should I try to get to know her a little first at the risk of her being asked out by someone else, or worse, being friendzoned?
>>
>>17387908

Friendzone is a bullshit myth. You are either attractive or not. 'We're just friends' is a nice way of rejecting someone.

Just remember that the 'what if' of social scenarios is extremely limited. Who gives a shit if she says no?
Literally nothing will happen to you if she says no, with the exception of your pride being bruised. Do you want to be a little bitch and risk not getting laid because youre worried about getting rejected? Who cares what she thinks of you? What matters is that one route is the route where there's a distinct possibility of something you long for happening and the other route there definitely isn't.

Also if she rejects you just move on, don't be friends with someone when you just desire her, be friends with girls you're not attracted to.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.