[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/. My girlfriend and I just had the ex talk. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 960x672px
Sup /adv/.
My girlfriend and I just had the ex talk. I've only slept with one other person ever, whereas she's just told me she's slept with 5 guys before me. I know it's completely ridiculous of me but I'm pretty upset at this. How can I stop caring about her past? As I don't want to say anything to her about it and I shouldn't be upset anyway.
>>
>>17387842
well the best thing to do is ask why they ended, for example my friend she has had 4 relationships and she is only 20 but each one has different endings. 1st guy was a stoner loser, 2nd cared more about lifting then her, 3rd mutual break up, 4th they had to break up for certain reasons. If you just look at her past and see 4 relationships thats bad but if it was 4 losers or 4 situations then its not that bad. I assume the main issue for you is that she was with 5 guys and had a love for 5 different guys, but again make sure you ask why she ended the relationships. If they were 5 times when the guy broke up with her then you might need to look more into her past and see why they did that.
>>
This is why you don't have the ex talk if you know that you are going to be upset by it. Lesson for the future.
>>
>>17387842
Put a positive spin on things.

Consider yourself lucky you got a girl with only 5 previous guys in the current year.
>>
I don't think it's ridiculous. I think everybody has feelings like this once with a partner, both male and female.

Eventually you just learn to accept that your partner might have dated other people before you and it doesn't mean that you're less of a partner because you've dated fewer people.

Just try not to think about it and enjoy the good times with her, she's with you for a reason.
>>
Once you accept that you mean less to her than she does to you, you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.