[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfort thread for ugly people, people who think they are ugly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1380317720173.jpg (99KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1380317720173.jpg
99KB, 529x386px
Comfort thread for ugly people, people who think they are ugly, people who hate or dislike their own body, and people who probably will never get laid satisfactorily.

Anon, you have a beautiful smile.
>>
in your mums eyes of course
>>
>>17386979
that's just mean, you know that right?
>>
>ugly because didn't care about my looks at all
>fell in love with a girl and changed myself
>done with the girl, trying to become more social
>baldness genes kick in and lose all hope in myself
Fucking hell
Shaving your head isn't so bad when you're fit but I have zero time to workout
>>
>>17387019
Same problem here, my friend. Bald at 25. Doesn't feel good. I was robbed of my youth.
>>
>>17387024
21 here.
Seeing fat or old people full of hair while I'm a young boy caring about his diet is making me mad
The things you have no control over hurt the most
>>
>>17386968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
I'm in a weird fucking situation where throughout school I was bullied over my looks, then I got into college and still had the occasional "dude you're so fucking ugly" but now I've switched majors and, in my new class, I've actually gotten a few compliments on my looks.

Now, between switching majors I did change a few things: new beard, better hairstyle, better clothes, etc. I definitely look better. But none of that shit could be enough to undo the ugliness I have. For fucking years I'd catch people just staring at me for a while and then making some random remark, out of nowhere, about how ugly I am. At least a few times every year I'd see random people laughing at me. I didn't get any girl during school. All that shit.

What does that mean? Are people just being polite? I've become so paranoid over my looks that I can't believe any compliment and I always doubt their sincerity.
>>
>>17387019
M8 if you get bald nowadays it's your fault. Just start getting the proper treatment.

My hairline is already receding, I'm 25, and I'll start taking medicine for it as soon as I'm done with college because I heard it fucks your motivation/energy.
>>
>>17387073
lies, there is no cure for baldness, and even if there was it would require a lot of time, effort and money, which fucks your motivation and energy too
>>
>>17387073
What treatment? I heard about some medicines but the side effects scare the fuck out of me
>>
As a strange, ugly guy that's just coming out of his first and only relationship, I'm scared.
It hurts that the relationship didn't work and it's scary to know that I might have legitimately missed my shot to have someone who is as physically and emotionally on my level as she was.
She put up with my gross body so gracefully. She put up with my weird mannerisms and behaviors so kindly.
I think it would have been less painful to have never experienced this seemingly unconditional love.
Because now I know it was out there for me and I might never get it again
>>
>>17387093
Shit. How did it come to an end?
>>
>someone close to me passes, start falling apart
>start stress eating because healthy coping methods are for suckers
>years later lose about half the weight, making good progress
>hair starts falling out

No peace for the wicked I guess. I guess I'll probably just shave it off once I get my weight to where I want, I'm postponing it because I want to get rid of that neck fat penis looking thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.