[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a girl you know flirts with you repeatedly, does that mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1464386282536.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464386282536.webm
1MB, 640x640px
When a girl you know flirts with you repeatedly, does that mean she's at least partly sexually attracted to you? I guess what I'm asking is, have you ever flirted with anyone that you were ambivalent about or just considered a friend?
>>
OP here, I have autism, btw. Obviously
>>
>>17386782
probably. don't take it too seriously and have fun with it.
>>
the answer to this comes down the line.

play along and try to get things deeper and you will find out if she is serious or not.
>>
>>17386782
If she flirts flirt back, try to escalate flirting and if she reciprocates go further and further.
>>
>>17387819

She's always the one that initiates the flirting

>makes sex eyes towards me
>playfully bumps into me
>plays with my hair
>clings onto my arm when we're walking
>rests her head against my shoulders
>playfully make fun of each other's appearance
>steals my hat/glasses off of me and wears them
>calls me by a nickname that only she uses
>walks up to me and does one of the above when I'm talking to someone else, even if I'm talking to her boyfriend

>talking outside the dorms at night after working on a group project
>Her: "Hey anon, do you have trouble sleeping in the dorm rooms too?"
>Me: "Yeah, I think I just need to buy a better pillow or something"
>Her: "I think I just need someone in bed with me...."
>Me jokingly: "Uh....then maybe you should call (name of an egotistical asshole in our class that we all dislike)
>Her: "Ewww! Haha"

I get uncomfortable when she escalates the flirting because her boyfriend is a really good friend of mine, so I pretend to be oblivious. My penis hates me for it

Lately her thing is that she likes to bring up how she met a somewhat-famous musician/womanizer and how they've been texting back and forth, and how she turned down one of his bootycalls

I've asked her out once a few months ago after getting the greenlight from my friend and she politely turned me down. Maybe she's just a tease, I don't know

Did I mention that I have autism?
>>
I flirt as a joke. It means nothing for some people, for others it means something. So, idk, good luck figuring that out.
>>
>>17387888
She sounds like a slut, i'm sorry for your friend.
>>
Also I just want to add that this is all kinds of weird to me, as shes actually pretty fit and good-looking and I'm an out of shape kissless virgin. Not that I don't recognize my own worth or anything, but I'd figure a slut that just wants sex would just go for a Chad Thundercock, unless she has some sort of weird fetish for awkward neckbeards
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.