[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is getting into a girl, and this same girl is clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

My brother is getting into a girl, and this same girl is clearly interested in me. what do? i dont want to tell this girl to fuck off but she is always messaging me on skype, and tries talking to me whenever she sees me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1920x1012px
>>17386331
>>
She has enough holes for you and your brother
>>
>>17386331
Do you have a good relationship with your brother. Tell him immediately what's going on if you do. If you do not care about him, then pursue her.
>>
>>17386331
If you mean "I want to fuck this girl my brother wants to fuck" you should just type that.

You should just double-team her and kick her to the curb. Guaranteed least drama.
>>
be a bro and hook her up with your brother
>>
>>17386357
i have vaguely mentioned it before, he looked hurt and said something like "i think she is just talking to you because your my brother". but yeah, will tell him again. if it comes to it, i will start to completely ignore her. she is a nice girl so i feel kind of shitty.
>>
>>17386378
She's a nice girl sure but there are millions of nice girls. Your brother's got his eye on her, gotta respect that. Good on you for doing the right things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.