[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup people of /adv/, while I now that the "tfw no qt3.14"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1410526776614.jpg (34KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1410526776614.jpg
34KB, 600x524px
Sup people of /adv/,

while I now that the "tfw no qt3.14" folks on here won't give me sound advice, I still turn to you lads with a question that has long since bugged me. For starters I wanna give you sort of background knowledge, so you can understand my situation

>be me, 26 y/o faggot
>always been the skeleton, the weird guy in high school
>eventually score the first gf, 4 years
>things go badly, but for some reason I quickly find another girl for 2 years
>things to badly again due to certain circumstances like me moving out of town for university
>during this time I meet loads of girls, some to fuck and some to date
>eventually fuck up with one particular girl I really dug
>continued on this path until I met my now GF
>sweet, loving, caring and really attached
>sometimes too attached, making me feel the 5 years difference between us
>when I met her she was tall and thin, with a real cute face
>now she sort of got bigger, not chubby at all but her body type makes her hips really fucking broad, to the point where I find it difficult to feel attracted

While most of the other girls were short and skinny, she is sort of the opposite. Not chubby at all, but still. I lost attraction somehow; She still is the most awesome girl I know and I still love her. But things get out of hand. I've always loved looking (if you know what I mean) at girls. and while I still love my gf I sometimes wish she would be... thinner. Like, imagine a 6'2 tall girl with a huge waist.

So, what should I do? Any advice to this? Feel free to ask questions if things are unclear. It's like 4 am over here and I'm tired/ slightly drunk.
>>
I had a friend with the same problem. Just go over it with her, and if it goes so bad that you feel like not even having sex with her, at all, just go tell her that you cant do it. Tell her the straight up truth, and if shit fucks up say that you want to be friends. No use being in a relationship if you dont feel phyiscally attracted to her.
>>
>>17386323
The problem is that I already don't feel like having sex with her. Like, sometimes I feel horny and want to bang her against the wall, but generally I can't be arsed to fuck.

Then again, I remember that when I fucked other girls I sometimes couldn't be arsed to fuck even if they were hot as fuck. I dunno man, I just dunno. There are some things that turn me off about her, and one of the things is her thick upper legs (english ain't my mother language but I guess you know what I mean).
>>
>>17386333
Google translate is your friend, mate. The solution is still communcation, and when it becomes a /real/ problem - give her a ultimatum.
>>
>>17386323
>>17386333
Sorry about all those fucks written there. It's an emotional topic. I think what I want to express is my own confusion about my lack of interest in sex. Once was with an ugly girl I did for a while, and even then I came over to her appartment to fuck when I was drunk. These days I'm just too lazy to sleep with my girlfriend.
>>
>>17386338
Thanks mate, I was just too lazy to google the correct term. We do communicate a lot, even to the point where she asked me about how hot my exs were compared to her. She can surely take a lot without becoming too insecure - which is unusual given the usual amount of emotions on her side - but I don't even know what I should tell her. Like, "You know, I dunno whether I still find you hot"? That's just awful... And regarding "Maybe you could do some sports?", we talked about this. I even think she knows exactly what I meant when we talked about it. But studies and general life make it hard to work out as of now (Not enrolled in gyms and no chance for that until october because she's at home now - dorms and stuff).
>>
>>17386355
Start playing Pokémon Go or some shit then. You dont need to spent 12 hours a week at the gym to get slimmer. Theres hundreds of ways to work on it. Just sit her down and talk about it, you'll either do it now when its still a calm situation or just do it later when you are actually feeling really bad about it.
>>
>>17386361
I am already feeling pretty bad about all this. Funfact is that we both play pokemon go already. But as a medstudent she basically has exams all the time, and her always stressed out (about exams) mindset makes it hard for her to do things like this regularly.

I think that talking to her about this might be a good thing. But I'm afraid it will lead nowhere, in my experience girls tend to stay the way they are except they're single and on a dry-spell...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.