[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I am a 20 y/o student from Sweden. I love my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1318.gif (293KB, 245x134px) Image search: [Google]
1318.gif
293KB, 245x134px
Hey, I am a 20 y/o student from Sweden.
I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world, I've been planning to marry her and live out life. Not just because it feels good to be in love but because we work really good together. My problem is that I am overly sexual, been ever since I was 12-13 and I started fapping. I dont fap 13 times a day like when I was younger, but way more than the norm. But, my girlfriend, on the other hand, is almost asexual. Ever since the newly in love feeling went away she stopped caring about sex almost completely. I cant really live without it, I love being with her and so but whenever we have sex it almost feels forced on her side. She even used to give me daily bjs t ocalm it or whatever. But it just isnt enough, it just ends with me fapping just as much as usual and not even being sexually interested in her. What the fuck do I do in this kind of a situation? Ive been in several short relationships but this is the first one that has been longer than a year. Please fucking help me
>>
Talk to her, express how you feel.
If she loves like you love her, she'll understand.
>>
And to clarify, Ive obviously talked alot about it with her. We have good communication and everything and Ive mentioned how its a huge problem for me. We've been through so much so its not that she doesnt care, at least she should be caring about me.
>>
Yeah Ive done that, and then she like 'shapes up' for like a week. Then she starts forgetting about it, again. And every time I bring it up she gets emotional so I have to go through her crying in an hour just because I need to bring something up. Thats how we've done shit for all time, it works when you need to go through emotional shit but its bs to do now. I cant do it every single week, it'd make her a wreck if not anything else.
>>
Please help me...
>>
Even if you click with a person on the emotional level, it doesn't mean you click on the sexual/physical level.
A lot of couples in this case acknowledge it and initiate an open relationship in order to satisfy the overly sexual person.
If this doesn't work out, then the relationship won't work, and you know it. It's heartbreaking but that's reality
>>
>>17386248
Do you love her enough to except not having much sex for the rest of your life. Her sex drive isn't going to magically change. Incompatible sex drives are definitely worth ending a relationship.
>>
>>17386377
This is exactly what my husband and I do.

I know it's not as common for the more sexual one to be the female, but it is in this case.

He is almost asexual and I masturbate 1-3 times a day. I'm also fairly kinky. We've never had good sex, but everything else clicks.

I'm allowed to fuck other guys if I want, as long as I don't involve him in it at all.

Obviously it's more ideal to have a sexual AND emotional match, but it doesn't always happen that way.
>>
>>17386377
>>17386381
Yeah, I am just afraid she'd never buy into it. I am just so dependant on her emotionally since some family shit happened that I cant leave her either. I also look like shit and know I will never get anyone half as beautiful as her.
>>17386397
Id have nothing against it, but I just know she'd kill me if I even tried it with her. I am happy your situation worked out fine though, its good to hear!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.