[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out last night that someone I've been casually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1450932253209.jpg (64KB, 390x463px) Image search: [Google]
1450932253209.jpg
64KB, 390x463px
Just found out last night that someone I've been casually having sex with for a couple weeks is engaged, and has been cheating with me. Not sure what to do now.

Obviously part of the answer is to stop fucking this person, but anything else?
>>
Nope, the obvious answer is keep fucking the person.
Or......are you in love, OP?
>>
>>17386174
If you want to do a decent thing you contact the partner and tell them and apologize since you didn't know any better.

If you want to do the selfish thing you continue fucking and not giving a shit.

If you do the "normal" thing, you bury your head in the sand about the person who's engaged with a lame copout reason as that it's none of your business and either break it off or continue it.
>>
>>17386191
This
>>
>>17386176
In spite of the fact that I obviously did, I try not to get involved in situations that cause pain to people. If they were open, I'd be perfectly fine. They pretty clearly aren't.

>>17386191
Is telling the other person actually the "good" thing to do?
>>
>>17386200
>Is telling the other person actually the "good" thing to do?

If you're engaged to someone, or even if you're not, if you were in a relationship with someone and a stranger had the chance to tell you they were fucking around behind your back and had proof, would you take it? I sure as hell know I would. Why would I want to waste anymore time, money and resources on a person who can't even keep their legs closed, who is potentially risking me catching STDs? I wouldn't. I'd want that person to tell me and I think the majority of other people in the world would as well. so I think it's the "good" thing to do.
>>
>>17386200
Yes because you give the person that is being betrayed the chance to get out of the trap.
>>
>>17386174

tell their partner

just think if that was happening to you, would you really want someone not to tell you that the person you were about the marrying was shagging behind your back?

it's just going to come out when they're married anyway, but be 1000 times more painful
>>
>>17386174
See>>17386259
Don't be that guy OP. Tell the other person and get it over with. Then you can sit and watch the fireworks. Don't be a piece of shit and keep it going, just imagine if it was your fiance fucking someone behind your back, you would want to know, right?
>>
>>17386191
>>17386217
>>17386219
>>17386259
>>17387036
/thread
>>
>>17386200
Being engaged is a serious thing. You don't want to share your life with someone who betrays you behind your back. Preventing someone from doing that mistake is a good thing.
>>
I'd contact the partner. It was not your fault if you did not know, and she's a cheating slut. If she blames you and hates you for selling her out, just call her a slut. Keep some male solidarity, It could happen to you as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.