[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be with girl for little under a year >we are doing great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468219946521.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1468219946521.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
>be with girl for little under a year
>we are doing great and I was ready to be her bf. This is around december of last year.
>confused because she was still going through stuff with her ex
>reel back the bf plans to make sure things we going to be ok
>for 6 months we are fwb but a little more
>during this I am there for her at every possible moment and help her through everything. Basically a bf without the title.
>during our relationship she expresses she wants to meet my family and friends at some point
>tell her she will at some point but not anytime soon because my senpai and friend situation is difficult. Not to mention my own life. This was around january and feb of this year.
>fast forward to now.
>she calls things quits because she deems that i treated her well but some things were missing e.g she couldn't meet my senpai and friends
>tells me she still wants to be friend which I'm cool with but I still want to be with her
>tells me its going to be a while before she hops into another relationship
>couple weeks later shes tells me she seeing another guy to give him a chance before she gives me another chance.
>figure this is because she had been to his house and met his parents.

So what is the best course of action here? Ive been trying to chillout and just keep working on myself but I just have a feeling I could do something.
>>
>>17385877
>couple weeks later shes tells me she seeing another guy to give him a chance before she gives me another chance.
On which planet is this acceptable?
You serious mate?
Considering you were never officially togther that made her even more non-chalant in case things actually went wrong/not to her liking and she could just break it off
Tl;DR
Kill yourself my man baka desu
>>
>>17385893
Now what do you actually recommend?
>>
ditch that bitch. if she gets with someone shortly after she denies you, she isnt interested in something romantic with you. She is just stringing you along
>>
>>17385970
I hear you and Im not afraid to do that but she said she wants to give me another chance and idk I should just chill and fuck some bitches till that comes around or just forget it.
>>
>>17386006
If you start fucking other girls while you wait, you'll probably end up not wanting her anyways imo. So go for it
>>
>>17386006
You are her plan C
Plan A is the other guy, plan B is somebody better than you that she is hoping to meet so she doesn't end with you and then there is you.
>>
>>17386141
Well I am working on myself so I can possibly be plan B if the time ever does come around.
>>
>>17386202
That's a very pathetic thing to say.
>>
>>17386206
Hey man its not something I'm counting on by any means because in the end I'll be someone elses plan A because i worked my self
>>
>>17386234
The fact that you even consider being her option B is pathetic.
You should never even think of being with her again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.