[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked some advice from you guys recently about this girl at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

I asked some advice from you guys recently about this girl at work. What the general consensus was is that the girl is horrible news that I should just avoid her at all costs. At first I disagreed, but after some introspection and talking with some bros, I came to your side.

I now humbly come to you all for more. For the background story I'll just copypaste my old post:

>be a quiet guy
>2 closest friends are a dude and a chick at work
>dude is super bro-tier and cool, he's average looking but is really confident and good with girls
>chick looks kind of like your typical vapid instagram model so it's easy to dismiss her, but when you get to know her she's actually really cool and funny
>Pic related, not her but looks like her. People say shes hot but I think she's okay
>as for me, I'm achingly mediocre/bland in every way, but people still like me for whatever reason
>the past few years the three of us started hanging out more and more
>one day I noticed that they always seem to arrive together, she always sits next to him, I caught them holding hands under the table
>Out of curiousity I pull my buddy aside and ask if he's dating her

continued...
>>
File: tumblr_n6ly7idNRD1r22ivno1_250.jpg (29KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ly7idNRD1r22ivno1_250.jpg
29KB, 250x308px
>he brushes it off, says "nah we're just cool with each other"
>they're probably keeping it discrete because we all work together
>whatever, it's none of my business
>everywhere we go, my friend pretty much dotes on her, getting her gifts, buying her food
>Her: "hey could you go get me a salad? pretty please?"
>Him: "I'm on it!"

It's kind of sad. He acts like a "bitches aint shit" type of dude so he must really like her to be acting all cringey like this

>when my friend isn't around, she then sometimes turns to me to do her little cuck errands
>"hey anon, could you run downstairs and get me some coffee, pretty please?"<3 <3
>"What, your legs broken? Fuck outta here"
>she giggles
>"awww anon, you act like you don't care but I know you love me <3"
>I smirk, shake my head and walk away

So she's been a big flirt ever since I've known her. I enjoy the flirting but I never actually thought of her romantically since she isn't really my type (I'm into shy, cute, violin-playing girls) but also she's apparently my best friend's girl and I have too much respect for him

But here is where it becomes confusing for me

>Recently her flirting has ramped up tenfold, so much so that I'm taken aback
>cuddling with me, being all lovey-dovey, joking to co-workers how she "likes me but I pretend to not know what's going on"
>Co-workers asking if I'm hitting it
>NO
>Her: "Hey anon! Lemme show you something on my phone!"
>Me acting annoyed: "What? What do you want? No I don't want to see pictures of your dumb fucking cat go away"
>she shows me some of her "private" instagram pics (underwear stuff, nothing nude)
>INSTANT BONER
>them tits
>that tight bod
>oh god I want to fuck her so bad
>I didn't ask for this
>Gotta do something, this is getting out of hand
>The next few days I start ignoring her, deliberately acting boring, uninterested
>I think it's starting to get through to her, shes less flirty and she's still doing the discreet couple thing with my best friend
>guilt sinks in
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
>>17385564

My friends have been telling me to pull my friend aside, let him know that I'm aware of the thing between him and her, and then tell him what's been going on from my perspective.

This guy is like a brother to me. My worst fear is that he'll dismiss me and then continue on with this chick, and then hate me. And well, I'm not the type of guy with alot of friends, but I do love the little I have. He's on a straight path to getting his life ruined.

What should I do?
>>
Op if your friend is like brother, you should just tell him.
>>
>>17385720
^This
Take a risk
If it's what it looks like, he's going to find out anyway then be pissed you didn't told him. If it isn't, he won't hate you because either he isn't hitting that or he's okay with her flirting and knows she's loyal.
>>
>>17385720
>>17385749

You're probably right. I should do it before she catches on and tries to tell him that -I'm- the one trying to seduce her.

I hate having these negative feelings about her. A few months ago I would've told you she was an awsome friend and a cool person. I kind of want to just convince myself that I'm crazy and none of this actually happened
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.