[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such cunts? Roughly 4 weeks ago a chick "accidentally"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (3).png (303KB, 981x1961px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
303KB, 981x1961px
Why are women such cunts?

Roughly 4 weeks ago a chick "accidentally" texted me a picture of her vagina. After I told her she had the wrong number, she freaked out, but I decided I'd try to converse with her because I'm a kissless virgin and what else did I have to lose. Turns out she goes to the same college as me, but is two years older. We kept talking, and one night about 2 weeks later she starts dirty talking and we end up sexting. This happens every few days up until this week. She had been talking about how much she was looking forward to meeting me when school starts back, and at this point I was too.

This past Saturday I suggested meeting up because I had nothing better to do and it would only be a 4 hour drive for both of us to meet half way, as I am away from school for the summer. Instead she tells me she wants to fly to me, which I tell her she shouldn't do because that'll cost to much. She insisted, so we made plans. I was supposed to pick her up at the airport yesterday afternoon, except she never came. I texted her, called her, snapchatted her, all with no response at all. I know she's alive because she opened the snapchat, but she didn't send anything back.

What the fuck would be the motivation for doing this? I know she's a real person. I checked google for the nudes she sent, all came back with no results. She's snapchatted me multiple times. However, when I checked my school's website I didn't find anyone matching her name and major.

I have absolutely no idea why someone would fuck with me like this. What's the pay off? I only offered to cover the hotel, and since she didn't show up she didn't benefit from that. Can anyone shed some light on this? Dealt with a similar situation?
>>
>>17385306
She didn't want you in the end. Changed her mind.

Maybe, the problem is you.
>>
>>17385314
lol thanks man
>>
I'd guess she just wants to feel validated. Once she got your validation, she moved on.
>>
>>17385306
Sounds like you just got conned.
Motivation is unknown and ambiguous but I assure you people will come up with reasons.

Also could be something legit, just wait a day or two and stop bombing her with messages and see if she responds. Maybe it was an emergency.

Also did you pay for the tickets?
>>
>>17385332
No, I didn't pay for the tickets. Was able to get refunded for 2 nights of the hotel reservation though. Lost about $100 from the whole thing.

Haven't messaged her in about 14 hours or so. Realized she wasn't going to respond last night and just stopped. Never got angry in the texts, didn't leave voicemails, was just polite and concerned. I'm trying not to burn this bridge if something did go wrong on her end somehow, but I don't think anything did.
>>
Sounds like she is a texting cunt, proof in the photo she sent, not that ALL women are cunts (although most do possess one)

Unrelated but related, what the hell is the site the OP pic is from, used to read it years ago. My favorite was Mr Brown in the sand pit after shooting a kid
>>
Things started in a very strange way. She sent nudes to a number she had never talked to? And she kept on talking to you? Really weird. It could've been planned since the start.
>>
>>17385382
yeah but who would do that? I mean she asked for pictures of my dick, and she got them. None of them were humiliating or weird. My face was never in them. There's no way to tie the pictures to me. Who the fuck would screw around like this?

>>17385372
Electric Retard
>>
File: 1423262983711.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1423262983711.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>mfw she actually arrived
>mfw she was actually the obese girl that op didn't even give a second glance
>mfw she waited hours for him and assumed he stood her up and now she's ignoring him and holds nothing but contempt for him leading her on supposedly.
>>
>>17385446
I would actually laugh but I updated her when I was 30 minutes out, 5 minutes out, and there. No response.

If you are right then I feel absolutely no regret because obese people don't count as humans.
>>
>>17385306
Yeah validation looks about right, but the fear of being identified/murdered/whatever scared her so she may have made up a story from the get-go.
Looks like a cheap thrill. Sorry.
>>
>>17385372
Electric retard I think.
>>
>>17385508
It blows my mind that people do that to feel wanted.
>>
UPDATE:

Did some more homework on her number. Turns out it's a VoIP generated by some website called Pinger. The number isn't associated with any mobile or home device. Either some random person wanted pictures of my dick, or I have a stalker. Both sort of freak me out.
>>
What can I say, sometimes it's fun to play with desperate guys
>>
Never spend money on internet people. Never go out of your way to meet someone unless it's public and less than 1 hour away.
>>
>>17386744
Did you read the OP properly? SHE was coming to meet HIM
>>
>>17386722

Doesn't sound like a girl, they're too dumb to use VoIP

Congrats, you fell for a dude.
>>
>>17386747
I know. I was following up with general internet meeting rules. Those are the two biggest imo. DIdn't mean to imply otherwise.
>>
Decided to text her about an hour ago and she actually responded. Let's see where this goes
>>
Bump, update OP
>>
>>17386871
She's refusing to send me a snapchat or give me her last name. She said this wasn't that serious to her and not worth it if I don't think she's genuine. Told me I had the liberty to call her or set up a facetime with her any time but I didn't. I'm calling her bluff and asking if she wants to call now.
>>
>>17386908
What are you expecting dude? For her to come out, say she was lying and divulge her reasons to you? It doesn't matter if it's a dude, a girl or not. If she's a liar, do you suddenly expect her to turn round and start telling the truth? Liars don't do that, even when they are caught out.

If she's legit but a flaker who doesn't give you any warning that she wasn't coming, she's an inconsiderate dick that you should never waste time on. If you ever keep contact with a girl who flakes on you like this, they don't respect you and never will.

If it's a guy, then nothing good comes of that for you.

I understand you might be curious to find out what's really happening, but chances are you're going to have to accept you're not going to get a straight answer from this person and your best course of action is just to delete them and not bother with them.
>>
>>17386920
She claims she had the flight scheduled for NEXT week instead of this past Friday. I'm hoping there's a genuine lack of communication going on.

Considering what I've learned about her number though, I'm sure she's a fake on some level. Curiosity is definitely driving me to keep talking though. I've already dealt with accepting that I was sexting with a man, anything that happens now will either be on that same level or a step up. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>17385306
DUDE

I don't care how sexless you are
This interaction between you two started after she sent you a photo of her flaps

Does that sound like a stable mind at work? Someone who's going to be truthful and respectful? Take all the effort you've given to this stupid distraction and put it into finding meaningful connections with people who aren't fucked in the head
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.