[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend wants me to go to a family party which is outdoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1440735873527.jpg (16KB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
1440735873527.jpg
16KB, 499x368px
My boyfriend wants me to go to a family party which is outdoors and it's 90°
I said yes a week ago
Due to my face breaking out and realizing it is outdoors I no longer want to go nor have the confidence to go.
I'll sit there sweating. My hair will curl and my face will melt off.
if I tell him I don't want to go he'll act like I'm rude and i don't care about him?
Should I tell him no or should I be a good girlfriend and just go?
>>
u made a decision, u have to deal with it. schould have thought about it before xD btw. who cares?!?!
>>
Go. You agreed before-hand. I'm sure they'll have some way to keep cool.
>>
Jesus christ you sound like a shit woman.. Oh no poor mee so defenseless you amature. Sun hat matching dress with plenty of spf and bug repellent. You sound like a self centered twat.
>>
>>17385055
You shouldn't have agreed to go to his little cousin's 5th birthday.
>>
File: Problem.jpg (72KB, 670x720px) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
72KB, 670x720px
Everybody there is going to be sweaty and hot, and unless he comes from a family of supermodels you're going to see all manner of superficial imperfections.

Get a big hat, wear sunscreen, and enjoy sharing a day with someone you love!
>>
Tell him your concerns, ask for support.

Go and arrange for water supply and locations of shade. If you feel uncomfortable, tell him and if he's not some stuck up trophy wife hunter he will support and help you.

I have scars/ constant acne on my shoulders and a fucking beard and I am a woman. I can't do much about my shoulders apart from cleaning and giving them light and air (covering up all the time makes it worse) and I use hair removal cream for my face at it's worst but I can't every day. I still wear nice stuff and go out when I can, even when i get social anxiety, but my BF knows the signs and helps when I need it

Don't be a wuss. If you looked that ugly when your hot, he wouldn't be inviting pizza face/ you.

Go and enjoy yourself and stop being selfish, you'll look like a knob if you DON'T go - love spotty chewbacca
>>
dont be embarrassed about your looks. if he and they are worth it, they wont judge or care. the fact you would still make the effort depsite insecurities speaks volumes and he should love you all the more for it. also curly hair is the cutest.
>>
I went. It's boring but my bf is happy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.