[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all over now /adv/. My dream of a happy marriage with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VB3Pui3.jpg (139KB, 827x625px) Image search: [Google]
VB3Pui3.jpg
139KB, 827x625px
It's all over now /adv/. My dream of a happy marriage with the love of my life since college will come to an end.

My wife is already at an advanced stage of cancer. She's already unconscious and the doctors have already told us that she won't last this week. I still can't accept it /adv/. I mean it wasn't suppose to be like this. We were suppose to grow up old together and all that.

I feel that if the doctors are right, I will pretty much go to a downward spiral. I've lost other relatives in my life as well in the past and my wife was there to let me deal through it but this time it was her. We have a 5 year old daughter but I barely knew her. I'm not really into kids and I don't even know how to take care of her. I am at a loss and I don't believe I can give her the future she deserves if I am alone at this.

She was supposed to get better but she wasn't responding well to treatment even though I was there taking care of her and all that. Our financial situation is also at an all time low. I was partly at fault because I was the one who decided for her to go for alternative treatment first before she follows what the doctors told her to do.

I just can't accept this /adv/. I'm crying and I pretty much will do anything in order for her to live.

Pic was from our favorite childhood movie. It just hurts so much. Seeing her suffering hurts so much more.
>>
Hi OP

It's all over for me too now /adv/. My dream of a happy marriage with the love of my life since college will come to an end.

Bitch cheated on me with multiple guys just before the wedding, I discovered it by accident and cancelled it all just before.
>>
>>17384924
What advice are you looking for exactly?
Implying that what you say isn't copy-pasta or plain out lies, tough luck.
Life's a bitch ain't it.
https://youtu.be/0wgVW8E0wU8
>>
>>17384924
Land before time, great choice OP

I'm really sorry about your circumstances, and hesitated commenting since I have very little idea of how to make your situation better, but I hope you can push through it and not lose the willpower to give up.

Your daughter will be impacted, but this holds true for all children that grow up without a certain parental figure, and it is not your fault by any means. Focus on yourself for now and spend time with your wife while you still can, find some people in your life to confide in such as friends, etc. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>17384959
Probably I just need someone to talk to. I have a best friend but he's just engaged and getting married next year. He's busy and I don't want to trouble them with my current problem.

Well, I can do say that all of our friends, family and coworkers are supportive. They all say she's going to get better but I deep inside I know they are just saying it for me and my wife to feel better.

My wife knows her situation and she's fighting really hard. But seeing her suffer so much due to the pain and all, she already told me that she's getting tired and the pain is too much for her to bear.
>>
>>17384924

That fucking sucks. This is a time to turn to other relatives and loved ones for support, both emotionally and financially.

>>17384936

You dodged a bullet. It sucks, but not nearly as much as the hell you were about to go through.
>>
that sucks so much OP death just makes life so useless
i wont give you advice cause everyone griefs different, i wasted 3 years depressed about my brother's death.

what alt medicine did u try? i personally got better with them than with traditional western medicine
>>
>>17384964
>Land before time, great choice OP

I get emotional when I watch that film. Thanks I guess.

>I'm really sorry about your circumstances, and hesitated commenting since I have very little idea of how to make your situation better, but I hope you can push through it and not lose the willpower to give up.

I do wish for her to fight on and totally believe that she will get fully healed. But seeing her situation now, my only solace was to pray and hope she will get better.

>Your daughter will be impacted, but this holds true for all children that grow up without a certain parental figure, and it is not your fault by any means. Focus on yourself for now and spend time with your wife while you still can, find some people in your life to confide in such as friends, etc. I wish you good luck.

Thanks. I think I cannot remove the guilt I am feeling. Forever I will bear the burden of partly being at fault that my wife is like this. I wish I could turn back time because I know it won't end up like this.
>>
>>17384991
I feel your pain. I also lost a brother when I was young. A younger brother through an accident. It was my wife, who was still my girlfriend back then, who helped me deal with the pain of him being gone.

I was raised Catholic and I pretty much lose my faith when he died. But now it is only my faith whom I can fall upon and ask for help. I know some will find me weird but I prayed to my brother that she helps my wife to get better. Probably me thinking he is already in heaven. Anyhow just ignore this because I know there are a lot her who are not religious.

We tried going to a doctor who was recommended to me by someone I know. She only drank herbal medicines and didn't do chemotherapy. But she only got worse over time to the point that we had to have her under the knife by the same doctor. In the end, I just ended up almost killing the doctor and blaming him because my wife isn't getting any better. But it is I who is to blame because I was the one who decided for this treatment.
>>
>>17384924
Enjoy the time you have with her. Im sure you already do this, but going in and just talking to her and holding her helps. I'm sure that somehow these things are noticed.

As much as she had to make peace with this, you have to as well. Make sure your daughter understands what's happening so she can see her mom. Don't feel bad to call on any family members in this time, this is what family ia for.

I've been through this a lot, but never for a spouse. Good luck OP.
>>
Why don't you spend time with her instead of coming on a shithole like 4chan?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.