[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, So my girlfriend and I (both 18) have recently started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_10206874340725167.jpg (36KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206874340725167.jpg
36KB, 583x437px
Hello,

So my girlfriend and I (both 18) have recently started having doing sexual stuff (we've not been dating long) and one thing is really bothering me.

Whenever I try to pleasure her, through fingering etc she moans and loves it but never climaxes even when doing it for ages. However she's on B12 supplement injections and I've looked online and it's said to make females resistant to climax much more. I feel terrible because I can't get her off and it's frustrating as hell.

Should I mention it to her? I don't want to make her feel like it's her fault but I want to make it known that it could be why. She's also ridiculously tight. I can only fit one finger in. I'm not the most well hung, but I'm so nervous for actual intercourse because it will definitely hurt her so fucking much (virgin of course).

Help me /adv/
>>
Lube + patience + time
Have fun, be compassionate, don't stress
>>
>>17384672
I have mild, mild dyspraxia, so my coordination is pretty bad and i easily lose motion when I do it. I'm hopeless pretty much. I find it kind of insulting. I shouldn't be bitter I know, but I am.
>>
Alright listen up.

I've had this conversation with my SO a million times.

Some ladies just cant climax or its incredibly difficult to. There's nothing you can do about it. HOWEVER that doesn't mean that sex and sexual stuff isnt awesome. That doesn't mean that you aren't doing a good job.
>>
>>17384684
Thank you. I feel that the males are too set on on climax alone while 'usually' the females are just as happy with the pleasure they receive by trying.

Some woman just don't climax that easily, and that's nobody's fault. Just do whatever you think she'll like, and discuss it afterward what she liked and didn't like.

It's not about the destination, but the journey (;

P.s. Usually when a woman climax it means her clitoris gets overly sensitive (to the point it might feel uncomfortable to the touch) meaning you can't really go on future. To me the build up is way more enjoyable than the actual climax, but this differs from woman to woman.
>>
File: Nancy.jpg (204KB, 900x306px) Image search: [Google]
Nancy.jpg
204KB, 900x306px
Maybe use a vibrator?

Sometimes you just need the right tool for the job.
>>
>>17384684
This

If she wasn't enjoying it, she wouldn't be doing it. Just because she doesnt jizz like a hentai doesn't mean she is not loving it. I rarely climax (and sometimes when I do its very short and not great) but still enjoy sex and fooling around.
>>
People are different. Some girls can't climax from certain things, some will easier with others. It's very easy to make my current girlfriend cum from sex, but not oral or fingering. The opposite has been the case in the past. People are different dude. Best of luck.
>>
>>17384913
How is that him making her climax? It's the machine not him that does the deed. If he feels bad right now he will start feeling bad after using one for sure.
>>
>>17384659
Some girls physically can't climax, or aren't able to until later in life. Anyone who says otherwise by telling you this technique or this toy, doesn't understand the female mind/body.
>>
I can probably count the amount of times I have climaxed through penetration on one hand.

It took me years after losing my virginity to climax with a guys help (with and without his penis). Also sex was really uncomfortable throughout that time, it got better in time and in being more relaxed with the partner.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.