[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend of almost 4 years gives me an ultimatum >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469242820919.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469242820919.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>girlfriend of almost 4 years gives me an ultimatum
>get engaged for marriage or we're done since we're both mid-late 20s
>she has known i have no intention of ever getting married but apparently "thought i would change with age"

So how do I convince her we don't need to get married? I don't really want to tell her my reasoning because when I started to she just flips it back on me like "it would be different with me and you" and "i'm not like other girls" bullshit that every single girl thinks.
>>
Get a god-tier lawyer to draw up an abusive prenup and postnup (because prenups are thrown out regularly; postnups seal it better) that would absolutely fuck her but do nothing to you if you two divorce. Tell her that she has to agree to those terms if she wants to get married. If she says yes, you can get married and not have to worry as much.

Either that or enjoy watching her marry someone else.
>>
Ask her why she even wants to get married in the first place.
>>
>>17383943
>she has known i have no intention of ever getting married but apparently "thought i would change with age"
Tell her she was wrong, and you were completely straightforward and honest with her.
Then do what this guy said >>17383948 .
>>
>>17383943
Left my ex a few weeks before, I feel so free now.
In the beginning I wasn't really sure about the breakup, but I'm so glad I did it.
It was going nowhere, or I would get forced to get married at one point like a cuck. And I would probably have considered it if I stayed.
I have so much time right now, I can focus on my career, my own well being, and if I want attention I go out.
Up until now 8/10 decision. Still can fuck my ex whenever I want. (haven't done it yet tho)
>>
>>17383973
Probably because she's getting old and needs to get settled soon because the chances for her to find someone else are getting thinner everyday.
>>
>>17383943

I also faced this same ultimatum, there was nothing I could do to convince her.

And that's how I became single, she decided marriage was more important to her than what we had,
>>
>>17383943

>ultimatum

break up, shes crazy

if you dont do it now shes taking half your shit or more later in a divorce
>>
>>17384002
This OP. When people give you ultimatums you immediately break up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.