[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a fat girl hit me up on a dating site, and while i wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: catboot.jpg (904KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
catboot.jpg
904KB, 2203x2937px
So, a fat girl hit me up on a dating site, and while i wasn't especially into her looks, i wasn't getting any other offers, so i jumped on the train for some sex and for general happenings to occur in my life.

I've realized i kinda like her personality though. She's into anime and mango, just like me, in fact she's an extreme weeb who collects bishoujo figures, something i didn't know when i started dating her.

But, the problem is, im still not that attracted to this girl.
I like short, thin girls. She's tall and thick and kinda look a bit like an old lady.

Im not very much into her looks, still i somehow want to keep her because i fucking got noone else.
Im going to a comic book shop with her and her friend on Monday, it's will probably be fun.
I like kissing and cuddling. I probably would enjoy blowjobs, but i doubt i could actually have sex with this girl, my erections will probably fail. Im not really sure what i should do here, if i should stick around, flee or maybe try to keep her as a friend.

What would you do adv?
>>
>>17383608

Run while you still can. She's probably a fujoshi. Weebs are the worst, save yourself before it's too late!
>>
>>17383610
She's got a job though, she's not a NEET like my last gf.

And why is it such a bad thing if we both enjoy the same things?
>>
>>17383608

How fat are we talking here, and physically how attractive are you? If you're big into eating well and general fitness, maybe you could bring her into that part of your life.
>>
>>17383613
Im not very attractive. I don't attract any girls and my weight is about 90 kg.

I do work out though, but i've failed to lose any substantial amout of weight. A squat a little over 100 kg (2 plate).

I haven't had a relationship in years. I was virgin until i was 24.
>>
>>17383613
But she's fatter than me, and probably weight more than me aswell.
>>
>>17383608
get to know her more, become friends see if it improves
if not just keep looking for new grils but don't lead her on
>>
>>17383634

then I agree with this anon, get to know her and see where things go. Maybe you can both get fit together
>>
Talk to her about it. For any chance of a relation, you'll both have to be honest. And be honest with yourself. Do you really think you can land even an 8/10 slim girl if you're lard? You also need to lose weight or (better) turn it into muscle.

I like this anon's advice >>17383639,
make getting fit a couple activity.
>>
>>17383639
>no qt fit bf to take you under his wing and turn you into a hotty

hurts tbhfamalam
>>
>>17384747
>tryed to get gf fit
>was consistently bitch about it
ended up dumping me and got fatter
idk how to feel about this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.