[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ I was wondering if anyone has experience with getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (79KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79KB, 633x758px
hey /adv/

I was wondering if anyone has experience with getting back at shit drivers in terms of fucking up their cars.

Short Story:
I got back home from work to see my mom in the verge of tears saying that she was almost t-boned by some teenager with hearts sunglasses in a red toyota celica but by the grace of god nothing happened out of it because my mom was able to maneuver just enough that nothing happened. I know the area in which where such a car is around and I want to at least do something back in retaliation for my mom's grief.

How would I go around with keying someone's car or popping a tire without getting noticed?
>>
You don't, near misses happen.
>>
I have similar intentions when an asshole comes around.
Grab a syringe and fill it with corrosive fluid that can damage the car's finish. Dress like a jogger, jog next to car, plunge fluid on the top and let the sun bake it.
>>
>>17383519
how does one create or obtain corrosive fluid
>>
>>17383528
Just take somw break fluid. That shit is pretty evil
>>
its easy

>plant evidence on their car
>turn them in

>follow them around
>key their car
>slash their tires

>put flour in their gas tank
>>
>>17383543
is there any way to subtly poke a tire and get the same eventual result?
>>
>>17383528
PPG is a paint brand and they distribute to independent auto paint retailers.
Shitty brand paint Thinner will do the trick.
It comes in one quart or larger containers.
You can also try any thinner.
Thinner does the opposite that a varnish does; fades out the transparent finish and makes that clear coat cloudy.
Cosmetic damage hurts the appeal; drivers who fancy nice cars will grimace at what they see.
Attack their pretentious sense of status. Nothing hurts more than being reminded that underneath all that they buy to reinforce their civility and position, is a descendant homo habilis.
>>
Pour sugar in the gas tank
>>
>>17383564
This, but you need invisibility cloak for this.
>>
>>17383559
same anon here
keep your hands from the car
Don't leave a trail
Syringe will be quick an effective.
>>
>>17383567
>you need invisibility cloak
I assume that means "you need nighttime and a funnel"?
>>
>>17383582
Sure what works works, but its such a high risk for property damage, giving yourself out that it was done with intent.
>>
>>17383509
>mfw I'm a teenager in a red Toyota Celica
Those are rare. You're unlikely to get the wrong person.
>>
>>17383603
are you a girl with heart glasses?
>>
I'd take a breather since this shit is juvenile, risky, and you're not thinking right now. Your mom is okay and that's what matters.

I'd agree on taking action if they did a hit and run or something actually happened with them slipping through. I've done similar things in the past when someone fucked up my car or someone else's on purpose or accidentally without taking responsibility.
>>
>>17383737
i've cooled down and i think everything is alright
>>
Karma doesnt exist tho
>>
>>17384567
proof?
>>
>>17383509
keying the car is fucking stupid, slash the tires

>without getting noticed
just do it faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.