[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today i was at my gfs place and as i walk in to the room she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So today i was at my gfs place and as i walk in to the room she was on fb. she closes it quickly, but i notice she had a chat open and there was lots of hearts on the screen.
obviously when she leaves the room i look at it as im really curious and turns out shes talking to some guy from her home town (pretty far away).
i noticed a few months ago (they don't really talk that much) he mentioned he wanted to come visit our city, but right away my gf mentioned she was seeing me. but she still keeps acting friendly to the guy and making the heart emojis and stuff.

i dont know if this is something i should pay attention to (i think they have had sex before?) or not cause i have lived most of my life without any social contact whatsoever. i dont know if either of them is being wierd.

is this even worth mentioning to her? not sure what to do
>>
if you tell her you snooped through her computer the first thing she will do is get mad and butthurt. thats how you know shes cheating and you're a cuck
>>
>>17383517

i really doubt im a cuck he lives too far for it to make much sense.

i just feel like #2 now, but that also goes against how she acts when she's around me..

im just confused
>>
>>17383508
Break up with her

Literally, only solution, don't know how else to say it.
>>
Don't put up with this and don't let her pull the anger/guilt card on you. I'd be pissed if I were you, it's not like you'd talk like this to some girl normally.
>>
>>17383517
Looking at your gf's messages shows distrust and if you can't trust your gf, don't be in a relationship with her. The fact that she mentioned seeing OP immediately shows she does care about their relationship, though the hearts might be crossing a line.

>>17383551
Ask her about it. Set boundaries in your relationship. If she gets defensive, then break up with her.
>>
dude
if you saw her close the window quick confront about it, since you fucking saw it

how fucking hard is that shit

people have brain damage nowdays, everything has to be drama convoluted garbo get the fuck out nigga jesus christ

just ASK, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT I SAW YOU CLOSE THAT SHIT, OPEN THAT SHIT MANG RIGHT NOW, HANDS IN THE AIR MOTHERFUCKER, MEET ME SOMEWHERE RIGHT NA BITCH I'LL SMOKE YOUR ASS
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.