[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet guy in class >we get assigned together to study and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1415137102665.jpg (254KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254KB, 600x800px
>meet guy in class
>we get assigned together to study and shit
>turns out we have same interests, pretty cool guy
>told me he was gay 3 days ago
>not surprised at all, has long blonde hair that is way to well taken care of, also told me once that he does squats and a bunch of low weight exercises, and in general is just girly as fuck
>we were walking along the beach last night just playing pokemon go
>he tried to hold my hand
>didn't know how to react, just pretended I didn't notice he tried to grab my hand
>he drives home after an hour of walking around like idiots together

He sent me this text twenty minutes ago:

>Hey anon, sorry about me trying to hold your hand, I just really like you and got caught up in things, I don't know if you're gay/bi/straight or whatever and I should've asked before I made any kind of move. I apologize if I made things uncomfortable.

Thing is, I'm 21 and I don't really know what I am. I fucking LOVE grills, not so much personality wise most of the time, but I still really like them, pussy is just mind blowing. But every now and then I see some girly ass dude in person, or online and I think "that wouldn't be so bad".

How do I respond to his text if I'm kind of on the fence about this shit? He definitely fits the category of the kind of guy I'd consider putting it in, but I don't know if I can actually go through with it, or what he actually wants.
>>
File: Heights 2.webm (3MB, 794x446px) Image search: [Google]
Heights 2.webm
3MB, 794x446px
>read up to "told me he was gay"
Ok fair enough, I'll keep reading
>read up to "playing Pokemon Go"
Absolutely disgusting, abort.

Seriously though either date him or not but make it clear if you are into him or not. Also, he sounds like a cool guy but if you get involved with him and decide you don't like guys it may be awkward between you two (in class, with assigned groups). You have to make a choice.
>>
>>17383538
>Absolutely disgusting, abort.

Yeah, I don't like it that much, I just started playing with him and I uninstalled it after discovering niantic is owned and run by someone who used to sell out to nsa/cia constantly, and also launched a satellite for them.

Anyways, yeah he is pretty cool. I wish I could know how it'd be like being with dudes without actually having to try and be with a dude, so I don't end up fucking with him unintentionally.

Maybe I should tell him I'm sort of curious but unsure?
>>
>>17383550
Just have sex with him and find out. make sure he's clean. You don't want HIV.
>>
File: Heights 4.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heights 4.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>17383550
I think that is a good idea, just be upfront with him. Also maybe slowly getting to know him would be better than having anal sex the first date.
>>
>>17383550

If you want to know that about yourself, see where things go. Just be upfront with him that you're curious and unsure and see if it's something you'd like. I consider myself to be straight, but I'll be damned if riding my ex's vibrator while masturbating wasn't amazing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.