[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this guy online three yeara ago. The moment i started talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 452x326px
I met this guy online three yeara ago. The moment i started talking to him, i developed a crush on him.
Until this day, i still have a crush on him.
In 2014 we became closer and had been exchanging i love yous.
Were not in a relationship and we dont have a label or anything but the way we are to each other just makes it feel like we are, like we are a couple. Some of my friends even mistook us that were dating.
He isn't like those sick perverted guys you usually meet on the internet. He's a decent man.
It just kinda frustrates me sometimes because im at an age where you want to experience to have a romantic relationship and all and if i ever wanna have a bf i wanr ir to be him cause he's honestly the only one that i want.
And even when he feels the same for me (h admitted to it) he still clearly does not want to try things out you know. He didn't tell me but i can feel it.
>>
YOU HAVE TO SUCK... his fucking COCK! Cooooocccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
You haven't really asked for advice, here, but I'll give you some.
You never want to be dating someone you met on the internet, especially if you've never even met him.
It sounds as though you're quite young; you absolutely don't want to be getting hung up on someone like this, when you should be having fun with real people.
>>
>>17383450
Not OP, but I met a guy online a couple years ago and we have exchanged "love you"s and talk like we're a couple. Should I suck his?
>>
>>17383465
YES
>>
>>17383442
I have to agree with >>17383450

Prove to him that you are a good decision.
>>
>>17383442
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan. Get off the internet
>>
Hey I just woke up, OP.

SUCK HIS COCK GOD DAMN
>>
>>17383442
I feel like I just read a post by Tomoko. Is this long distance?
>>
>>17383457
This is legit advice. There's life beyond this guy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.