[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok guys I like this girl, but she's weird as fuck. >never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image-41172-panoV9-sckw-41172.jpg (25KB, 520x250px) Image search: [Google]
image-41172-panoV9-sckw-41172.jpg
25KB, 520x250px
ok guys

I like this girl, but she's weird as fuck.

>never uses her phone, maybe writes only 1-2 times a day
>never says anything
>unless it's during school where teacher asks a question she's the first to answer
>is really fucking intelligent, had the 2nd best grades in our year
>apparently has absolutely no self-confidence as far as I can tell

Everytime I wanted to ask her out, someone got in my way. Like I wanted to ask her out once during a get-together of our class before finals, and we were alone for 5 minutes, as I wanted to ask her I hear her friend yell her name. She had 2 friends who were orbiting her like two furious fucking moons, I never had the chance to ask her out.

Fast forward after finals, I just decided that I need to go from 0 to 100 because apparently, this woman is autstic and won't understand unless I make it completely clear that I like her.

I've approached this girl on WA multiple times and just asked straight up if she wants to go out with me, but everytime she was already out with friends (which I've confirmed, since she was out with our classmates mostly), I've asked her again, and so far it looks like a positive, I'm still waiting on a definitive answer though.

I am asking you guys however, was it the right choice to just go full force? Honestly this woman is probably the most unusual in her behaviour, all of my prior experience just doesn't apply here.

tl;dr
how do I into a relationship with a weirdo
>>
>>17383340
Good on you for displaying confidence but it sounds like she's just not interested in you. You've made the move on more than one occasion and she's chosen her friends over you.

Time to move on.
>>
>>17383381
I'm definetly moving on if she gives me another negative

I even messaged her "listen just fucking say no if you don't want to" once, she literally apologized for not answering and explained herself

so either
A: she's a manipulating psychopath playing with my feelings
B: she's actually busy

you see these occasions were some special ones, for example she went to an Europapark with them, she'd have to be mad in love to call off one of her last occasions with people she knew for 3 years just for me

she even said yes once, but then our teacher called us on the for a get-together, on the very day we were supposed to have a fucking date, it's like somethings telling me "you can fuck right off anon"

then she went back to a vacation with her father, and came back yesterday

thanks for replying though, if it doesn't work this time I'm surely doing the next try like this again, women are just too much trouble
>>
>>17383420
>listen just fucking say no if you don't want to
Kek
>>
>>17383462
well I figured that some women are afraid of saying no and just stall until you give up and I didn't want to deal with this shit, I was thinking that reassuring to her that it's fine to say no sometimes would've given her confidence to just say that she's not interested and finally end the charade (unless she's playing with me, which I sincerely doubt)

but in her case it only hinted at her interest if you ask me, since she apologized and explained herself

one thing though:
I did word it like that, but you know WA emojis can make a message like that appear much less harsh
>>
Are you a grill?
>>
>>17383552
it would be very painful
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.