[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 8 year old nephew just said "You're never gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: ruh-roh.jpg (84KB, 499x349px) Image search: [Google]
ruh-roh.jpg
84KB, 499x349px
My 8 year old nephew just said "You're never gonna have a wife" while I was coddling his baby brother.
I doesn't bother me THAT much, but it made me apparently it did so enough to make a thread about it here.

When my parents and my sister tried to scold him, I pretended to not let it bother me and say, "forget about it, don't make a deal out of it."

I'm sure I'll be fine, but it's certainly on my mind at the moment.

How should I go about this.

pic unrelated
>>
Was that because you have a virgin-looking face or what?
>>
>>17383333
I may or may not.
I'm not going to post my picture on here.
>>
>>17383329
Your nephew might be bullied at school. Someone at some point told him he'd never have a girlfriend/wife so he's using that against you. Why he chose to use that against you, I don't know. You may just come off as a beta male (even to 8 year olds).

Something to think about and maybe try to remedy to improve yourself and maybe help your 8 yo nephew as well.
>>
>>17383329
First of all, how old are you?
>>
Young children are stupid little faggots who say whatever comes into their heads. They understand jack shit about the world. Don't let your cousin get this under your skin.
>>
>>17383378
>>
>>17383362
He certainly doesn't get along with other kids - school or even other kids when we have family get togethers.
>>
That's hilarious, sorry OP

Honestly take it to heart as a challenge, go to thee gym and get fit to start with. Only takes a year bro.
>>
>>17383414
I'd definitely investigate further on the bullying angle.

Talk to your sister about it and probe further.
>>
>>17383418
I just recently started lifting again, actually.
Still, maybe as this person said>>17383362, I come off as a beta male.
It's sucks because I know I have the potential to be an intimidating asshole...but I see no reason to do so.
>>
>>17383385
Thanks for the cruelly kind words.
>>
>>17383422
I think he may be both a bully and a bully victim.
He needs therapy for supposed autism.
the other day, when his minecraft app or w/e was deleted from his tablet, he started crying and repeatedly screaming "IT ISN'T THERE ANYMORE! IT ISN'T THERE ANYMORE! IT ISN'T THERE ANYMORE!" to his mom over and over.
>>
>>17383329
Pummel that little shit and neuter him.
>>
>>17383333
Is there a way to tell if a person is a virgin by face alone?
>>
Shit like this makes me pissed because your relatives said those things around him and he just picked it up.
>>
29 here. It's much worse when adults tell you, believe me.
>>
>>17383756
How is your love life, friend?
>>
My nieces always ask when I'm gonna get a girlfriend, so I understand your situation

Don't let a simple remark make you depressed. Especially coming from your nephew. Their little minds cannot and should not destroy your psyche.
>>
>>17383770
That's why I was upset about it earlier around the time I made the thread - That a child's words got to me (albeit briefly).
>>
>>17383764
I had some short-term girlfriends when I was a teenager and was in a 9.5-year relationship through my 20s. Now I have several girls that like me, but none of them interest me, so I haven't been dating.
>>
>>17383779
How to I get girls to like me>>17383779
>>
>>17383752
I might need to have a talk with my family.
>>
Yeah, look into it with the family, ask around and see if anyone said something about you behind your back. It may become awkward, but do it to see if someone cares enough and is not afraid to tell you.

If not, then it's probably something going on at school and he's simply repeating - either way, he's just repeating shite.

Don't let it get the best of you, whatever you do. Plus he's still a kid who knows nothing about the world and how it works, so eh.
>>
He is repeating words someone else said but I would tell the people in your family that when the right girl comes along it will happen, but until such a time your fine has you are, there is no need to be a male slut. You also might want to remind them that little pitchers have big ears and to watch what they say around the little ones.
I'm a 31 y/o F who has not dated anyone in 8+ years, I get the crap all the time, I often tell people, "I have yet to find someone I can trust," People usually leave you alone after that.
>>
>>17383819
Simply stop giving a fuck and just do your own thing. If you always have important shit to do, women think you're important. If you don't act surprised or thirsty when around women, they think you're important. It's that simple.

I once had a woman who was WAY out of my league physically drop spaghetti around me because the first time I ran into her I didn't care and just kept texting on my phone and casually said hi and smiled, then went back to texting every time after. I was texting a girl I actually liked, so that might have taken my attention away a bit more effectively, but all she saw was that whatever I had to do was so important that I didn't care that an obscenely attractive woman who is likely used to guys nervously stumbling over their words around her was giving me attention. See how simple that is?

This isn't something you can fake, though; you have to believe it: whatever you have to do is the most important fucking thing in the world, and you only talk to people who interrupt you because you're a nice polite guy.

On that note: smile, dude. Your resting face should be "I'm going to fuck my enemy's sister and text him pictures." You attract people to yourself if you're a positive person. Before you go out every day, tell yourself you're an awesome person. I'm a salesman, so part of my morning routine involves me jacking off my ego until I blow an enormous load of self importance.

Give it a shot. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17383329
You know he says that because he heard it from somewhere, right? Kids don't naturally have that kind of social insight. He's just telling you what your sister thinks.
>>
>>17383879
lol just look at me
>>
>>17383881
You're right about one thing though, I think he does parrot what my sister says.
Last year, my sister and my mom were having facetime with each other. The same nephew saw me and called me "Hi, Uncle Messy!"
This was slightly after my mom starting going through my very messy room throwing stuff out of my room to get me to clean it. Obviously, my mom probably rants about me to my sister, and my sister tells him.

In my original story in the OP, my sister is living with us (for now, I hope), so that leads me to believe that my parents AND/OR my sister having been talking together about my single status.
>>
>>17383879
>tfw no dreams
>>
>>17383329
A kid doesn't make that up. He overheard an adult saying that, and just repeats it not really knowing it's hurtful.

So the question is who he heard saying that, and in what context. It may not have been critical or malicious, as it "Anon is a strong loner. He's the kind who doesn't need to get married to be happy". Or it could have been pitying, or critical or regretful.

Don't ask the kid. But you might want to ask the adults around him (out of his hearing).
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.