[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello >22 >From Murica >Went to Japan for 3 weeks alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1466213288763.jpg (41KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466213288763.jpg
41KB, 474x378px
Hello

>22
>From Murica
>Went to Japan for 3 weeks alone about 4 months ago
>Was pretty awesome, had a good time, met a lot of people, and my Japanese improved quite a bit
>In that 3 weeks I was all over the country
>Met a Japanese girl in Osaka at a gaming cafe thing
>We ended up spending a lot of time together, she spoke really good english, better than my japanese
>Went sightseeing together and did all kinds of shit
>We ended up making out on my last day in Japan before I left for airport
>That was 4 months ago
>We have stayed in contact since
>She called me today and said she wanted to come to the states to see me, so we could spend time together and that she was planning on buying a ticket within the next few weeks

I haven't seriously been with a girl since I was 20, so I'm quite out of practice. But even then, our cultures are extremely different. Is she thinking of trying to start something between us or something else? On the day I left Japan, she was glued to me, and I had to pry her off me when we kissed in order to make my flight.

She recently asked me if I just thought of her as a goodbye kiss or if I actually liked her as something more. I told her that I actually really liked her, and I enjoyed all the time we spent together.

But she lives in Japan, and I'm in the states. Should I let her come, and maybe develop an actual relationship, or should I put the brakes on? This will either end with her coming to the states more often, or me going to Japan. Though her family is absolutely rich as fuck, even by American standards.

I don't know bros I'm sort of conflicted about this. Do I say fuck it and go forward with this and obtain qt japanese grillfriend, or do I put the brakes on?
;
>>
>>17383078
this is the opposite of a problem
why are you conflicted?
>>
>>17383086
Culture differences. Thousands of miles apart. LDRS blow, and the only way it wouldn't is if one of us moved, and that wouldn't even be long term unless we married lmfao.
>>
>>17383099
Light Dependant Resistors blow?
anyway
I think you should carpe diem
>>
>>17383078
You have to fuck her, anon! Have fucking sex!!!! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and be like Blakdbfjdkksbdbdnskalalnsbxbxhdjjskajajwjwjsbbd

You nigger! Fucking blow your load in there! For God's sake! Suck your cum out of her slit and then fuck her again! Fuck you!!!
>>
>>17383099
Get a work visa through her dad's business. Move there, hang out, maybe you'll be bf/gf. In all seriousness, this is not a difficult hurdle for middle class white people. Figure something out.

You nigger.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.