[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women find me attractive? I've been single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (287KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 960x1280px
Why don't women find me attractive? I've been single since January and I'm going through quite a dry season. I'm 27, I'm college educated, and I've been told I'm charismatic, confident, and witty. I do smoke cigarettes and I'm overweight, but I'm not bad looking am I?

>inb4 balding - my hairline has always looked like that, when I was a kid I looked like fucking eddy munster
>>
Is that you in the picture? If so, I can relate to a good portion of this.

The truth is most people have a type - for a lot of girls it's based on what's trendy, and that happens to be thin hipster guys, not to bring up the Manlet meme either but I'm 5'5" and while it's not as big a deal as the Internet would have you think, it does make a difference for your impression. Just keep at it, there are people in far worse situations who have much less to work with.
>>
>>17383001
You seem pretty fat.
You're not bad looking, I really like your face, but honestly being overweight is a huge turn off for most people.
>>
>>17383001
>I'm overweight
Other than that, you're not bad looking but no one wants to train their arse off and have a slob for a bf/gf
>>
>>17383006
Yes sir, it is. And I'm 5'11" and girls still think I'm tall enough for their liking, so yeah, there's that. And thank you, I appreciate that.
>>
assuming you usually look like that pic, it's because your fashion is wrong

You're overly groomed, and while you wear things that are flashy (the raybans), you don't demonstrate any fashion sense (the shirt).

The expression is making it worse because it's all ayy gurl and no smirk or seriousness that denotes "hey ive seen some things and can handle myself", basically the look of a kid

All that said you are a handsome guy
>>
>>17383009
>>17383012
That makes me feel way better. I've currently switched up my diet and I'm gonna lose so much weight until I can't through diet alone, then quit smoking, and when that weight tries to come back, I'm gonna start working out with cardio and a little lifting. I'm built to be big and when I was bone skinny I looked really weird.
>>
>>17383020
I'm pretty goofy to a non-irritating extent - but you're right. As silly as bitches are they want a guy who is has his shit under control.

And no, I don't normally look like that. I was going out for the night and I think I was drunk in that pic.
>>
>>17383029
How often do you drink?
>>
>>17383035
Once a week, maybe twice if I'm having a rough week. I never drink 2 days in a row as alcoholism runs in my family and it would be irresponsible to take up such a destructive addiction.
>>
File: Moi.jpg (39KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
Moi.jpg
39KB, 511x512px
>>17383001

This is me; I'm 30.

I have zero problem getting grillz at college.

I attribute this to being funny, witty, broad shoulders, facial hair, blue eyes, dark hair, freckles around the bridge of my nose, being 5'11 and the boy next door look.

Another huge factor is that I'm also not TOO good looking so I'm not intimidating and look very approachable.

Oh and look like you don't a fuck but still get amazing grades in Calculus and all of your other classes; regardless of how much you actually study. Making it look easy makes panties wet for some reason.

And in math, grillz with flirt with you non-stop because they think you'll tutor them and help them pass.
>>
>>17383041
That's smart. But I would maybe hold of on the drinking for a while. Trust me - you'll be shocked how much weight you lose JUST from not drinking.
>>
>>17383048
Well I'm not in school now, but I do plan on going back once my work will cover part of the bill. And that is good advice, thanks dude
>>
File: fb.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
>>17383001
>Why don't women find me attractive?
Because you teleported from the 80's, senpai.
>>
I can see how the hairline would turn some girls off, but it's not that bad. Shallow girls really only care about that shit anyway, and you don't wanna end up with one of them
>>
>>17383057

Sorry if it sounded like I was bragging; just sharing my experiences and what I've been told by grillz.

You're not bad looking but you look a tad old.

It's not the hairline but maybe the beard, shirt and shades.

A lot of it is also how much exposure you're getting.

Most people meet online now so it's tougher in my experience. Going to clubs or bars usually ends in failure since the too many bros to hos ratio.

College was good to me and before that Myspace.

Facebook not so much.

POF is hit or miss.

CL five years ago was like shooting fish in a barrel; now it's all bots and hookers.

Try different styles and see what catches the eyes of grillz.

Grillz know within the first 2 minutes if you're dateable, fuckable or friendzone material.
>>
>>17383075
You are 100% right with that last part. I'm just not a huge bar or club guy. I'll just have to figure out the right venue for the right kinda grill I'm looking for. Thanks dude
>>
>>17383048
Again man youre showing me that youre very handsome and have no style

Its becoming increasingly important in my life. I'm ugly and good style gets multiple women on me.

You know keep your silliness man. That's just my preference. It's probably a sign of good health to be silly.

Better style will get you more girls though. Calling them bitches is also cutting chances down, as many people are romantics.
>>
>>17383199

You're 100% right about having no style; I've always been a 'comfort over style' type of guy.

I've always worn t-shirts and shorts in the summer/jeans in the winter.

Always flip-flops, even with the jeans.

I've been told that I initially come across as as a 'brah' but then they hear me speak and how funny I am and then I'm in like sin.

But to each their own.

Oh and I'm not handsome what so ever, I'm a 7.

Maybe an 8 tops if I style my hair, shave/trim my beard and put on some of my 'nicer' clothes with cologne.

Stylish savvy grillz will always expect you to be stylish and in my experience, tend to be stupid, shallow and high maintenance.

But to each their own.
>>
>>17383233
>why dont women find me attractive
I question your motive for posting
>then I'm in
you fishin for attention sir
>>
>>17383001
Probably because they mistake you for Al Borland.

Walk up to a woman and ask them what time it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 620x400px
I can really relate to a lot of the post ITT.

Me:
>I'm 32 yo dude
>Just below 5'10" quadroon
>Ignored by some, considered good looking by some, told I'm beautiful, handsome, sexy, etc. by a few

I'm not going to call out anyone for being wrong, but as oh so many threads on this board, /adv/ressing the obvious is misachieved.
Attraction is more in the language and behaviour, and less in the facial appearance (apart from gestures)

Attraction isn't something you are, it's something you build.
>>
File: really.gif (725KB, 229x264px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
725KB, 229x264px
>>17383001
> Why don't women find me attractive?
> smoke cigarettes
> overweight
> wears plaid
> receding hairline

Why ask the question when you already know the answer?

By the way, the 1980's called. They would like their sunglasses back.
>>
>single since January
Oh boo hoo, you stupid fuck.
>>
Would find you attractive if you didn't smoke..... But yeah, you're cute. Shouldn't have too much problems I think.
>>
>>17383001
You kind of look like me man. I'm in the same situation
>>
My take is it's structural, you have to put yourself in scenarios where you can have reasonable contact with others to have any chance to hit it off.

Most people's social lives drop off after 25 because you don't have the same opportunities for casual contact as in your early 20's.

Find some hobbies, someone will come along.
>>
its like youre trying to be trendy bit you arent following trends
>>
Because you pose like a dreamworks character.
>>
>>17383896
damn that was funny
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.