[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make yourself love somebody that you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (68KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 640x1136px
Is it possible to make yourself love somebody that you don't love?
>>
The awareness of not being loved fucking eats me away on the inside, it's fucking unbearable and sometimes I'm so alone I can't even breathe.

There is a guy who loves me more than anything in the world, and if I could only stomach being with him, everything would be just right

But I just fucking

can't
>>
Someone fucking please give me an answer

Why is it not possible?
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200301/can-you-make-love-happen
>>
>>17383130
Thank you.
>>
>>17383130
What if he doesn't have any lovable traits?

He is a decent citizen sometimes and he is not deliberately evil, but there is nothing to him that would be particularly admirable.
>>
>>17382963
Love is nothing more than a mindset. As long as your attracted to someone and you like them as a person it is possible to love them.
>>
>>17383168
How do I make myself attracted to him?
>>
>>17383195
Find something you admire about him and focus on that.

Honestly, though? I think you should stop wasting his time and tell him you're not attracted to him.
>>
>>17383195
You can't. Attraction for a relationship is non negotiable.

If your not attracted to him then forget about it. Don't go force yourself to start fucking him so you can feel loved, one day you'll wake up unable to stand it anymore or you'll find someone else and you'll only break his heart.

There are more than seven billion people on this planet. The idea of you being unable to find one who could love you is laughable. Get yourself out there, meet people do online dating etc. It's much easier for a girl than it is a guy.
>>
>>17383205
I can't think of anything to admire of him. He has no principles he wouldn't sacrifice on a whim for his sense of drama, he won't take any of the hardships he brings upon himself as opportunities to grow as a person, he likes shit books, shitty movies and shitty people, and nobody will ever love me like he does.
>>
>>17383207
>It's much easier for a girl than it is a guy.
I'm transgender and gay. He only ever mentioned being bisexual when I told him I'm getting a sex change, and I have a hunch he's lying in hopes that I'll stay.
>>
>>17383216
Stop wasting his time. Cut him loose. Stop using him to stroke your ego. Do you live in a shack alone in the middle of the woods? No? Then you'll meet other people.

Let me guess: you're 18 years old or something? You're as bad as those "life is hard, should I kill myself?" posters.
>>
>>17383216
How could you possibly know how much he loves you. The chances are he's a beta who had convinced himself he loves you because your the only/hottest girl who has ever given him the time of day. He may idolise you, he may worship the ground you walk on but he's lying to himself. I'd be willing to put money on it that all he really wants is sex. From fucking anyone.

For whatever reason you currently feel unlovable, I've been there myself. The only thing you can do is put yourself out there. Go meet people or get tinder or something, it's perfectly acceptable these days.
>>
>>17383225
Oh that explains it. Take your meds.
>>
>>17383230
I haven't got any meds. My psychiatrist suggested that as an alternative to the group therapy I refused to go to, but reassured me none of it will harm my progress with transitioning.
>>
>>17382963
>Is it possible to make yourself love somebody that you don't love?
Define "make yourself". Love can be learned, but it cannot be forced, and knowing the difference is crucial.
>>
>>17383363
I can't think of any trait or feature he would have that I could regard positively
>>
According to my experience, you can't, but you can convince yourself you can. The whole thing falls apart as soon as you find someone you love, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.