[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is upset at me and I want to make her happy. I am pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

My mom is upset at me and I want to make her happy.

I am pretty distant from her, like I'm always in my room, rarely see her more than once a day. I draw but I never show her my drawings. There is some tension between us because I'm kind of unemployed and almost out of college.

Two weeks ago she asked me if I applied for a job she sent me and I lied and said "yes" because I didn't know what she was talking about so I assumed I read it and forgot about it because it was nothing. This week I find out she asked someone she knew there to help get me hired. I fessed up today and she took it pretty hard. I believe I made a decent case for why I lied but she is still upset, and I don't think getting a job right now will just fix that I lied to her, so I'm thinking of brushing over it with a gesture that tackles our other issue of never talking to her and stuff.

Not sure what to do but I have two ideas:

Ask her to play a board game, which might be boring and uncomfortable.

Show her an anime. She doesn't watch anime but like the only thing she knows about me is that I like anime. I don't know what to show her though. Her favorite movie is Gone With The Wind and she likes other old movies, and she also likes Gilmore Girls and The O.C.. I'm mostly thinking of showing her The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Wolf Children would be too "for moms"). I could also show her a Ghibli film but I've only seen a couple so I would need a suggestion. I'm also thinking Rose of Versailles or I could try Honey & Clover but I never watched that either so I don't know if it would be appropriate.

Any suggestions for anime or other activities? I don't want to do something insincere like ride bikes.
>>
Idk. Help her to do housework? Make a dinner? She gonn be happy as f.
>>
I know your probably a fat weeb, but I'll help you.
Take her out to dinner, help her with chores, if your poor as shit, take her on a drive and a walk around a pond or something.
I say in my room a lot, but I check on my family.
Ask about her day and don't be a asshat
>>
>>17382552

Give her a reason to be proud of you anon.

Apply for that job or get another one.

If you look like shit, work on yourself, fucking anything(haircut, hygiene, lose weight, get fit) as long as you can show her progress.

I like anime and shit as well but I'm not gonna show my mom.
If you HAVE to watch something with her, just ask what she likes and watch that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.