[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey advice. Something happened last night that's kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1459891195370.jpg (5KB, 209x251px) Image search: [Google]
1459891195370.jpg
5KB, 209x251px
Hey advice.
Something happened last night that's kind of bugging me.
>I'm at work (I work mid afternoon to late night)
>girlfriend texts me, asking if we can take her car down to a local garage after work, her tire is hissing air, and her male friend works there, always gets good service
>of course
>after work, I tail her down to the garage to drop off her car
>she parks, puts her keys into a key box, and as she's returning to my vehicle, pulls her shirt up and flashes me
>i'm looking at my phone, not at her
>when I do look up, she does it again, then gets into my vehicle
>we have a laugh as we realize there are security cameras around, one pointed right where she was standing while flashing me
>I need gas, and on the way to the gas station she says " I texted Friend, told him I dropped the car and the keys off, and not to look at the camera. I know a bunch of the guys that work there.
What the fuck? Don't look at the camera footage? You know a bunch of the guys that work there? She might of well have texted "I dropped the car and the keys off, and if you want to see my tits, have a look at the camera footage.
I mean, it's not really that big of a deal, but fuck, what an attention-whore thing to do.
Whatever. How would you guys react with your girlfriend doing something like this? I'm sure I'm overreacting, but it still miffs me.
>>
id laugh it off, apparently youre too insecure
its just tits, on a security camera, far away from them...
>>
>>17382033
You are overreacting.

Honestly she was just trying to be cute with you so try not to be such a dick about it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.