[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About two months ago now I went out on a date with a girl and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: the room tommy wiseau 2.jpg (20KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
the room tommy wiseau 2.jpg
20KB, 400x267px
About two months ago now I went out on a date with a girl and basically fell for her there. However I made a few mistakes. I was nervous on the date and didn't go for a few obvious plays, like when she put her hand really close to mine as we walked and I didn't hold it, or when my plans for the date sort of fizzled due to unforeseen circumstances. Either way, she said she would go on our next outing but only as friends, and I asked what she meant by that. And that's the last I ever heard from her, despite a few more attempts to get in touch with her before giving up. Well, for the most part. I tried messaging her again about 1 month ago. No response as I expected. Now I find myself keeping a photo of her open in one browser tab. I'm still looking for other people but it's hard to move past this one, because I can't help but get a strong impression that she did like me back (we kissed goodnight for example, several kisses to be exact). The feeling that she's still out there, the knowing that I could be with her if I wasn't a fuckup who gave into his feelings and came off desperate, it's very hard to move on from that. we met on match and I can see from her user activity that she's still on there regularly, so evidently she's still looking too. I dunno, I know it's not right but I can't help but still want to be with her, and I don't know what to do. Please help this despondent loser in love.
>>
>keeping a photo of her open in one browser tab.

Stop that shit and move on. She doesn't want you and your about 1 step away from being a stalker.
>>
Move on, you're acting like a kiss less virgin.. Go bang a hooker or something.
>>
>>17382008
It's funny because I'm not, I guess more feeling really alone. I'm a fine conversationalist and don't have much trouble talking to people, I guess it's more that I feel like few/no people really resonate with me and so it doesn't matter if i can talk to people because I just can't be the person I really amm. And then I find someone that I do resonate with and get all excited and fucking ruin everything. Maybe it's just because I didn't feel much from my first time combined with a really bad second relationship that has me feeling like a ball of hurt stupid. Like I'm emotional baggaged but still back to square one. It's hard to describe. I closed out her pictures, now I'm just back to waiting to see if anyone replies to me on tinder (half a dozen mutual likes but no messages).
>>
>>17381997
You gotta get out of this mindset, thinking that any girl you go on a date with is supposed to be 'the one' and dwelling on missed opportunities.

She didn't feel the same way about you. Why? Literally does not matter. Girls out there are fickle and there are about seven billion ways they can lose interest.

Keep rolling through different girls until you find the right one.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.