[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right, I'm gonna keep this short and simple. I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: family-silhouette1.png (308KB, 707x504px) Image search: [Google]
family-silhouette1.png
308KB, 707x504px
Right, I'm gonna keep this short and simple.

I'm a married man with children of my own and recently one of my wife's nieces has started to act really flirty around me. She's 19 years.

My wife is aware of her behavior to some point, kept dismissing it as her being young and single and just messing around, but today she stepped over a line when she all but start parading her ass before me.

Obviously, I'll be telling my wife about this when she gets home, but that aside, what the fuck could have triggered this kind of behavior with my niece? I want to point out that I don't feel attracted to her nor have I ever given her any hint that I was attracted to her or that I wanted to sleep her.

This sort of thing only started recently, a few months back, around February/March.

Could she have been sexually assaulted and hasn't told anyone and is just trying some kind of weird psychobabble thing to exert control?
>>
What did she do exactly?

Either the girl is trying to look for attention in older men, you being the closest outlet, or maybe she was sexually assaulted, like you said.
Try to get your wife to talk to her or anyone who is close to her and let her know that what she is doing is not okay on any level.
Does she have a father figure in her life?
>>
>>17381960
Reminds me of the thread of the girl who wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with his father, she (probably a troll) said she would do what the niece has done.
>>
>>17381960
I am in a similar situation with my wifes sister.

Its a teenage girl thing. Basically she can test out her sexuality on you with no commitment or danger.

Basically its a crazy girl thing. Wife gets to test your loyalty. Niece gets to feel sexy and desired. All at your expense. Welcome to the world of being a reeled in man.
>>
>>17381976

For one, she's been coming over more and more lately, with the excuse of using the pool, but really, she's spent way more time inside the house, wearing nothing but her bikini. She kept popping up in the house wherever I was, regardless whether it was in the living room or somewhere upstairs, like my work room.

I could understand that she might have had a genuine reason to bend over in my direct line of sight once or twice, but over a dozen times? Yeah, nah.

And yeah, she does have a father. Her parents are happily married, a well adjusted family from what I've seen.

>>17381988

>Basically its a crazy girl thing. Wife gets to test your loyalty. Niece gets to feel sexy and desired. All at your expense. Welcome to the world of being a reeled in man.

You know what? I'd gladly take that over my niece actually trying to fuck me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.