[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you cope with the fact that you'll always live a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nmcpfmH8OW1tolmkoo2_1280.png (288KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmcpfmH8OW1tolmkoo2_1280.png
288KB, 550x535px
how do you cope with the fact that you'll always live a low class scum lyfe?
>>
The same way all low-class scum have since forever: booze. Lots and lots of booze.
>>
>>17381828

but it tastes gross
wat do
>>
Low class scum life, sure. But if you you see things a bit differently and imagine what it'd be like to live that glamorous high class lifestyle, you'll noticed that the grass just looks greener from the otherside and unless you're fine with being alone, you're always going to be surrounded by shit. Although I suppose it's easier to control your environment and keep scum out if you had the means to live high class but then you're just going to be swimming with sharks. Take solace and comfort in things money can't buy. IE. health/fitness, artistic ability, knowledge, skills, etc.
>>
>>17381857
>Low class scum life, sure. But if you you see things a bit differently and imagine what it'd be like to live that glamorous high class lifestyle, you'll noticed that the grass just looks greener from the otherside and unless you're fine with being alone, you're always going to be surrounded by shit. Although I suppose it's easier to control your environment and keep scum out if you had the means to live high class but then you're just going to be swimming with sharks. Take solace and comfort in things money can't buy. IE. health/fitness, artistic ability, knowledge, skills, etc.

trust fund baby who never worked a single day detected
>>
>>17381834
Drink rhum and Coke, like the low-class trash you are

Also: vodka
>>
>>17381871
2classy4me
>>
>be child of immigrants
>grow up in neighborhoods with gangs
>work 2 jobs while going to school to afford tuition and books
>study my ass off and get scholarships
>economy crashes, so I take a shit job but work my ass off
>eventually get into accounting without a degree because I learned on my own time and caught the mistakes the accountants made
>still not good enough, so I take a sales job
>work my ass off and make decent money
>decide to cash in my years of occult experience to get more money
>now working for a Fortune 500 company
I was born gutter trash, but I'm sure as hell not dying gutter trash. Enjoy being a poorfag forever, you lazy faggot.
>>
>>17381891
>Enjoy being a poorfag forever, you lazy faggot.

I just want to live off of working that doesn't require much dick sucking your boss
maybe something like fishing or farmers
those things don't let you lose your dignity

>tfw born in wrong times
>>
>>17381867
Trust funds aren't that fucking great anon, I can assure you. I'm sure you think it's easy being pressured into shit to meet certain criteria and forced to follow someone else's grand view of the world, but again, I can assure you it's not.

If you don't have one, don't judge those who do. I'm not mad that your parents keep fucking up my order at Waffle House, don't be mad that mine refuse to pay them better.

I would probably trade my fucking narcissistic egomaniacs that I call parents for a colt 45 and two zigs zags any day of the week. Fuck them, their trust fund, and your distorted view of reality based on a mere gift.
>>
>>17381891
Is that the shit you tell yourself when your lying awake on your free time feeling sorry for yourself because you can't cope with your pathetic existence? Let me guess you got a family too? Go kill yourself faggot
>>
>>17381917
>dick sucking your boss
Never once had to do that. If you're good enough at what you do and a valuable asset, your superiors placate you.

>>17381929
I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually. And I don't have a wife or kids because I'm helping my parents pay off their debts first. Anybody can be successful if you work hard and intelligently.

Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>17381823
By refusing to accept the premise and doing something to improve your life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.