[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE help. Two weeks ago me and my gf had a terrible, terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1456988478342.jpg (37KB, 280x301px) Image search: [Google]
1456988478342.jpg
37KB, 280x301px
PLEASE help.

Two weeks ago me and my gf had a terrible, terrible week. She was PMS'ing horribly and I was coming off anxiety medication and having a terrible rebound effect. We were both irritable as fuck and argued all week, then eventually made peace, and had a great time last week, perfect, up until sunday. Sunday we went to a show, she did something that ticked me off, we fought again, kind of big time, but made up. Ever since then something's been feeling kind of off though.

I know I shouldn't expect everything to feel normal after so many repeat fights, but I'm still feeling the effects of the rebound (they say it can last up to a month) and I feel like I'm dying, I'm super anxious every day, RIGHT NOW, over nothing. She told me the day before yesterday that she's with me, body and soul, and she has no doubts. Yesterday we had a good time together, lots of laughs, got along like usual, but then I had a really vivid dream where she said she didn't feel like hanging around me anymore after all that happened and woke up extremely anxious. My brain is destroying me here.

How can I stop feeling like she's slipping away and leave all this behind me?
>>
>>17381803
Have a cup of tea and cuddle together in bed.

Hugging and cuddling releases oxytocin which lowers your blood pressure and cortisol levels which the hormone responsible for stress.
>>
>>17381803
>She told me the day before yesterday that she's with me, body and soul, and she has no doubts.
Christ you don't really think that means anything do you?
>>
>>17381808
How do you mean?
>>
>>17381803
Stop abusing benzos. That'll help in trying not to read her mind, because when you start trying to read her mind to predict her actions, nearly all of your own actions turn into suggestions that lead her right out the front door.

Just stop.
>>
>>17381816
I'm actually not taking anything anymore. And the problem is I cut it off abruptly, which I know is a HORRIBLE thing to do, but it was affecting my libido too much. I couldn't stand it.

I figured I'd just be able to take the rebound.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.