[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 with no real job experience >Can't go to college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1463441067534.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463441067534.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
>24 with no real job experience
>Can't go to college anymore because not enough money
>Job applications are feeling hopeless
>Actual experience is too old to be worth a damn

Any advice, I don't want to invest in a rope
>>
>>17381792
I filled the last 5 neet years of my resume with saying I was a freelance painter of Warhammer miniatures and that it taught me to always be precise, responsibile, have a time plan and sticking to it, never missing deadlines.
>>
>>17381792
at least you have a dignity
>>
Join the military.
>inb4 fat
>>
>>17381792
Military if you want to move out and go places.

Temo agency if you just want to work. Companies don't hire people our age anymore. They hire interns and temps and if they like you then theybgive you a full tome position.
>>
Transferable skills.
You've been to college, so you know it is important to attend regularly, pay attention and work hard.
these are transferable skills to any job, most jobs the bottom line is you will be moving stuff about whatever the work is..
>>
>>17381792
>Can't go to college anymore because not enough money
What are pell grants and student loans
>>
>>17382417
>tfw getting 6k US dollarydoos to go to school this semester
>Missed the priority fafsa deadline and still got dosh

Thanks Obama
>>
could be worse dude,
you could be a con or a sex offender.

just get a job, any job,
even a minimum wage job will probably make you feel better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.