[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop flirting with people I have no interest in? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 290x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 290x395px
How do I stop flirting with people I have no interest in?

This sad fat girl texted me again and I'm starting to feel like doing this shit makes me a complete asshole.
>>
>tfw no sad fat grill that texts me

so lonely
>>
>Im texting him and hes not responding, what an asshole.
>We were texting but he is not interested, what an asshole.
>He gave me what I wanted (sex) but he doesnt want a relationship, what an asshole.

If you are not beta, you ll always be considered an asshole. Its their defensive mechanism kicking in, so that they dont have to accept that "Im not what he wants" or "Im not worthy of him".

Do whatevr of the 3 you feel is more right. It wont change the aspect of others torwards you. Also flirt is a non-stop thing. Flirting keeps your life interesting even if you intentions are not to fuck with the other person.
>>
>>17381611
As long as you're flirting isn't leading someone on, why fucking stop? It's a great way to build interaction and learn the opposite sex.

Tell ChubbyMcGee to fuck off, and "Hey, I'm just a flirt, I didn't mean to lead you on."
>>
>>17381615
are you fucking retarded? flirting with someone you don't want to date is leading them on

the point of flirting is to express romantic interest
>>
>>17381616
flirting is done for amusement, you fuckwit, not to express intention.

That's literally the definition of flirting. Calling someone a "retard" because you don't know the definition of a fucking word makes you totally fucking expendable in our evolutionary process.
>>
>>17381611
Tell her you're in love with/have a girlfriend. She'll take the hint
>>
>>17381611

She's fat and therefore worthless. Use her as practice to nail actual hoomans
>>
>>17381614
I have no interest in sex, desu. I actually end up targetting girls who wouldn't put out anyway.

>>17381628
They're always the type to catch feelings regardless. Is that bad?
>>
>>17381616
>>17381628
>>17381634
Take your negativity to /b/ please.
>>
>>17381642
No, it's not bad and it's a great weeding process.

The ones who instantly latch on to you like AIDS to junkie's arm are precisely the one's you want to weed out. The only "bad" thing, really, is people like this >>17381616 ignorant fuck who don't understand that flirting is just a natural way to make you and others around you feel good about yourselves. It's not meant express interest, it's an amusing way to relieve yourselves, like going to a damn comedy show and laughing.

The people who don't understand this are naive fucktards that think the only contact between humans should be reserved for after your wedding date.

Just inform BubbleBut that you're a flirt, you did not mean to lead her on; if she calls you anything other than honest, call her what she is: an ignorant Disney fan.
>>
>>17381646
You take your ass over to /b/, I'm giving this dude sound advice. Did I respond to an illiterate cuck? Sure, I did. But my advice is legit nonetheless.

Let me know how /b/ works out for you, kid.
>>
>>17381646
Found the fatty

Go back to 4chan.org/hugbox
>>
File: memekiller.jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
memekiller.jpg
8KB, 304x166px
>>17381668
kek
>>
>>17381642
My points exacty . Dnt listen to the fags here saying flirt is a lead on.
We flirt with people we will never meet again, jsut because we like giving/being given attention from the opposite sex.
If you see this getting out of hand like (come home watch a movie, lets go out i got 2 tickets for a bdsm museum) cut it, but till then practise your words on her.
>>
>>17381678
So it's not a problem they're explicitly the disney type that don't get attention from men and start getting attached immediately?
>>
>>17381691
Is it your problem she s not living in reality?
Is it your problem she is not beautiful ?
Are you using her? No. I never mentioned to use her for anything, not even to feel better for himself (up goes confidence).
I said we ,as humans, flirt with everyone possible when given the chance, no matter how beautiful they are.
If both attracted flirt might end up with something nice :).
>>
>>17381696
I just like the attention. As soon as I sober up I find myself with another damn number on my phone I want nothing to do with.

I'm actually surprised they haven't all found each other and ganged up against me yet.
>>
>>17381732
I posted in defense of flirting earlier, but I will say flirting when you're drunk is a terrible idea.

I'm a natural flirt myself, and when I drink a certain amount it becomes something more than I intended and a little beyond the actual definition of flirting. When we drink, we want to socialize more and take more risk, but we also get dumbed-down by the effects of alcohol. It's a shitty combination for a natural flirt.

I fucking hated waking up to those texts after a night out. Good luck, anon. That sucks. kek
>>
>>17381696
You are using her, you said yourself that you use casual flirting as target practice. You don't care that these landwhales take your flirting seriously. They're fucking starved for attention and you're fucking with their heads for sport. You're shitty, fake ass people with no integrity.

Only flirt when you mean it, dumb ass
>>
>>17381754
Please learn the definition of words before you comment on topics related to such. Your shitty, fake ass assignment of definitions to words does you no justice.

Go hug your fucking cat.
>>
>>17381754
That one wasn't me.
>>
>>17381646

quit being a grouchy nigger. The shit you quoted is the only sound advice in this thread
>>
>be fat bitch
>flirt with everyone
>make everyone uncomfortable
>go home
>cry
>eat
>drink booze
>get drunk
>flirt some more

my life is pretty shit tbqh
i eat because i'm lonely
and i flirt because i like throwing spagetti at the wall
it's all on the floor now
i may still eat it
>>
>>17382885
get /fit/, femanon
a few months of work and dudes will be falling over themselves to return your advances
>>
>>17382902
I did that once but it didn't work. Or I think I got used once for sex. And then eventually I gained all the weight back and then a whole bunch extra ;_;

I'm working on it again but it's harder this time around. It still stimulates activity in the brain that alleviates depression so I guess I'll just concentrate on that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.