[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello adv, I'm currently 60 days from smoking my last cig.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: smoke_gun_by_violencex7-d5o45sx.jpg (744KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
smoke_gun_by_violencex7-d5o45sx.jpg
744KB, 2560x1600px
Hello adv,

I'm currently 60 days from smoking my last cig. But, living with smokers, the last week was really hard and I feel like I might relapse any day soon.

I thought about giving vaping a try - at 0 mg nicotine, of course. Will this help me hold in or make me relapse even harder?

It's my second real try to quit smoking, last time I held 45 days. I thought the first week was the hardest but right now even in my dreams I'm smoking.

NB : I was never an hard smoker in the first place, like 3-4 a day for few years.

Thanks for the advices in advance, cheers
>>
>>17381505
Any chance you can move out? Move in with non-smokers? The temptation is tough- I've been there, lived with a smoker after I quit. It was really tough, I had a lot of relapses and false starts. Finally managed to kick it when I moved out to a new place.

Vaping seems like a better alternative to smoking if you really don't think that you can hold out.
>>
It may cause you to peg/jones even more as you realize you aren't getting nicotine out of it, so this is something that you have to really think hard about yourself.

All I can say is, is that if you relapse then you should get an e-cig, then taper down till you get to 0, you don't need a sub ohm fog machine, just get an e-leaf istick 20w battery with a nautilus mini tank, then get whatever nicotine level you require for the amount of cigs you smoked. 10-15 a day is 12mg for example.

There are guides out there on how to mix liquid to get the right concentrate of nicotine you need, so if you wanted you could go down 0.5 mg a week till you get to your desired goal of 0mg.
>>
stay strong and move out when you can
>>
>>
>>17381716
>>17381729
well fuck it told my the capcha was wrong...

but

>>
Have nothing productive to say, just wanted to say grats for staying clean.
>>
Thanks everyone,it's really hard but even if I relapse at least I know I can make it that far (and even more).
i'll think a bit more about that vaping thing,it tilt my interest.

Cheers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.