[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend can only be horny or reach climax when she imagines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1468231000858.gif (1MB, 806x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468231000858.gif
1MB, 806x900px
My girlfriend can only be horny or reach climax when she imagines me having sex with another woman.

It usually goes like:
> Please, think of my body of the one of another woman.
>Lick me thinking about another girl.

I first did not mind this, because she seemed worried about it and felt bad, but now she wants me to think about more "leveled up" situations like.

> Please think of an ugly or fat woman
or
> Imagine us having a cute girl together. How about i watch you having sex?

I did not agree for the last ones, and she is feeling bad for having such thoughts.

Any tips for therapy or how we can approach the situation?
>>
Just wanted to say that I kek'd. Thanks anon.

No idea how to help you.
>>
>>17381523
Holy shit. That made me lol hard
>>
Please think of my body of the one of another woman
>>
>>17381523
At least you bumped m8.

>>17381528
Yea, did not doublecheck that.
>>
yur girlfriend probably has a cuck fetish. congrats, you can fuck your way into my fantasy.
>>
>>17381501
>> Imagine us having a cute girl together. How about i watch you having sex?
Wait, so like you having sex with the daughter?
>>
>>17381653
Yes. Her jealousy fetish keeps escalating, but she feels really bad about it.
>>
>>17381666
Wow, that sounds really hot. Maybe just fuck another girl in front of her?
>>
>>17381673
I am not interested in other woman.
>>
>>17381501
Let's all love Lain.
>>
>>17381682
So what do you want the out come to be? She stops the fetish? Gets help from a therapist?
>>
>>17381697
We try to stop it from escalating. She is prone to strong emotions, so she also shows very masochistic behavior, such as seen here being replaced by another woman.

If i lean further in it might be more and more difficult for her to find joy without an intense trigger.
>>
>>17381666
Never have kids. That's all I'm gonna say.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.