[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 20 >be dating a 16 year old >she really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469147786463.jpg (348KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1469147786463.jpg
348KB, 781x552px
>be me
>be 20
>be dating a 16 year old
>she really wants me
>Datmilitarydadthough.png
>don't want to fuck her cuz prison
>been on multiple dates with her
>mfw she wants 3 kids
>mfw she wants to have a study session with me even though we have nothing to study
>mfw when she wants to do body painting while sitting on my lap
>I'm going to meet her parents tomorrow. What should I do robots? I really want to impress them.
>Also could u robots give me some deep conversation topics? I ran out of shit to talk about.
>>
Reevaluate your life you fucking creep
>>
You should talk to her parents all about about wanting to fuck their 16 year old child.
>>
>>17380666
>Robots
>asking questions in meme arrow format
You're on your own
>>
>>17380681
I don't want to fuck her. She is seducing me and I feel like things are moving too fast. I mean body painting while sitting on top of me... It's just too much
>>
>>17380666
>trying to have deep conversions with a 16 year old girl

You could talk about Kim K., Kanye, and Tay-tay. She's 16 dude, the only deep conversation you're going to have is with a pissed off cell-mate.
>>
>>17380693
How the hell is a 16 year old seducing a 20 year old?
>>
>>17380666
Not to give instruction, but if you're meeting with her parents, then all 4 of you can handle this conversation like adults. Including her. She wanted to date someone older, she better act like she's mature enough.

Be frank if they ask and tell them you're not interested in getting so intimate at this time.

If they accuse you, tell the truth about her being forward.

It's your neck, so don't feel afraid to protect yourself.
>>
16 year-olds are children mentally and OP is horny. That simple and that's all. OP is young too. Modern childhood ends in the late twenties.

Stop. Think. Ignore your emotions and your penis. You know nothing of life and are on the verge of an epic fuckup.

I've had to give the Old Sarge lecture to many young, dumb and full of cum kids like OP. Sometimes it worked, other times they went full stoopid and put a ring on a disaster. Child support can gut your wallet for 18 years. Don't breed young.

If you can't legally fuck it, you don't need to date it. That's just leading her and your penis on.

I predict OP will fuck her anyway. Some people have to pee on the electric fence for themselves, but ya can't say no one warned you.
>>
>>17380821
this.
i mean id hit it for the bantz still..
how exactly will she prove u did or did not fuck her, implying that she isn't a virgin
what is stopping her from claimig you two fucked already baka desu senpai
>>
ITS TIME TO STOP
>>
I'll let others judge you on fucking what is basically a child, etc. but let me just say this:

A 16 year old is not a fully developed person. Think back to when you yourself were sixteen vs you now. By the time she's in her 20s, she will likely be a totally different person with needs and desires that will likely be incompatible with what you're seeking. Ex: lots of teenage girls want a ton of kids, but this usually changes by the time they finish college. Just something to consider.
>>
>implying 16 year olds can't have deep conversations

Load of absolute horse shit guys, I was having deep conversations with adults from the age of 12. A person's cognitive function is not related to their age, a person can be well developed mentally at fairly young ages.

And no, I don't mean that they are finished developing, just that deep conversation is possible.

Just because the average person is dumb as shit these days doesn't mean it's a universal truth.
>>
>>17381774
>because the average person is dumb as shit
Let's pretend that is all you wrote and so we don't have to pretend you're over 18.

I had deep conversations when I was 12 too; about computers, chess, and a plethora of other topics; but you know what, it was based on a very poor foundation that COULD NOT apply crucial critical thinking skills the way I could if I were 16, and certainly not the way I could if I were 20.

I'm pretty confident this horny army brat is not the exception to prove your assertion. Why?

>because the average person is dumb as shit
>>
>>17380706
Anon obviously means shes TRYING to seduce him.

After a certain age girls become cock thirsty. Its fucking nature.

>>17380666
Fuck the kid or leave it. Shes not mentally mature enough to be of use once you're 25 so get it over with already.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.