[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make clear with a girl that do you just want casual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: dingdong.png (243KB, 1395x907px) Image search: [Google]
dingdong.png
243KB, 1395x907px
How do you make clear with a girl that do you just want casual sex?

Every girl I've ever fooled with thinks I'm relationship material.
>>
>>17379867
Don't lead with "I want casual sex"

Heres my experience: You're going to have to be somewhat deceptive. Essentially flirt normally and hang out. After hooking up a couple times she will either get the vibe that you just want to be a chill friend or she will hit you with the dreaded "what are we?" It is at this point you make your goals known.

I feel this is the best course of action because it allows you to get laid even if she decides she doesn't want to be a fwb.
>>
As soon as things are about to escalate to sexy shit, make it clear beforehand that you want nothing more.

"I don't know what you're thinking of me, but you should know that I'm not in a position to be serious with anyone. If that bothers you, we should stop now."

Worked for me most of the time. Usually she's already expecting to fuck you and she won't turn away a good pounding. Maybe 1 in 5 will turn you away, but at least no feelings are truly hurt.
>>
Why does it matter? Tell them if they ask, otherwise put your phone on silent and let them believe whatever they want.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.