[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I move far as fuck away with just a couple hundred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 640x753px
How the fuck do I move far as fuck away with just a couple hundred bucks? I really don't have a car or anything so I need to go to a decent sized city for that but I don't want to go anywhere like nyc where it's too expensive. I just need to get the fuck away from my parents and I'd be fucked with a local apartment because I have no car and jobs are like 45 miles away. Here's an average day with my parents

>parents steal my prescription
>they stay up all night pissing me off when they do
>they just sit in their room together all night long
>dad is fat and shakes the whole house every time he walks
>every 20 minutes I hear a loud ass thud that makes my eyes shoot open
>dad stomps around house shaking everything every 20 minutes and slamming doors
>parents act weird as fuck
>my dad moans and groans in his sleep creepily
>one time I walked in and my dad was moaning and my mom was just mixing drinks alone in the pitch black staring at the wall
>parents have no food
>there's literally nothing but ice in the freezer no bread or anything
>they still buy booze and cigarettes every day
>parents have some stupid food truck deliver food because they can't be fucked to go buy shit
>food truck never comes or fucks up order every single time
>everyone that comes here tells me my parents are shit and that I have no food
>we live in a broken down shitty house that's 300 years old with 0 repairs and my parents are like living with the most shitty inconsiderate roommates ever

This is bull shit. I just want to go somewhere and get roommates or rent a place by the week or something. Literally anything is better than this a homeless shelter is probably better than this. My parents don't even have enough money for a Burger King burger and they are 50 fucking years old
>>
>>17379310
If your under 18 you can contact childrens aid/social services to get out.

If over you can rent rooms from some charity groups like YMCA or good shepard for really cheap. Not a lot of space but enough to start a life from square one.
>>
>>17379318

A couple hundred dollars will get you far as fuck.

Where exactly do you live? If you can get to a burger king without driving for 2 hours, then that means there is probably some kind of urban center not too far away where you can attempt to secure a ride to the nearest greyhound station or some shit.

There is always a way.
>>
>prescription

What are you on?

A few questions.

How old are you? This determines the type of services you can get.

What state are you in. Ditto for the services.

Are you addicted to anything?

Let's start there.
>>
>>17379310
If you want to go rouge and homeless, just use a subway or train. Every city has one somewhere you'd be surprised.
>>
>>17379310
Any friends to get help from?
>>
>>17379310
Dang anon that sounds like hell. I hope you can get out of this. Greyhound sounds like your best bet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.