[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I punched some woman today. I don't think she knows who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 252487.jpg (57KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
252487.jpg
57KB, 540x380px
I punched some woman today. I don't think she knows who i am. I'm still nervous. What do I do
>>
lay low for a week
>>
>>17379195
This.
>>
Story?
>>
>>17379191
You punched a woman today? Wtf why? Are you some sort of sick fuck or was it self-defense? Honestly I would report you to the police if I knew who you were. You definitely raped or punched some girl with a ski mask on or some shit.
>>
>>17379332
Calm your shit you don't know the full story don't make ass-umptions
>>
>>17379191
I mean, I'm into gender equality, but society doesn't agree with that 100% yet. Just let this be a lesson and don't punch a woman again. Unless you're doing it for self-defense.
>>
>>17379191
You find her and finish the job. Give her another black eye to match her other one.
>>
>>17380365
>>17380361
>>17379332
>"self defence"
If you're not in any immediate harm and facing a (presumably) smaller human, punching is not self defence, it's revenge. As soon as someone takes part in this type of behaviour they are no longer a victim and I believe they should face similar charges to the assailant. Pushing is a defensive tactic, and usually the only one necessary; or are you scared of the big, bad woman? If you're going to advocate for punching, don't lie and say it's self defence.
>>
File: Low Quality Bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Low Quality Bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>17379191
0/10 If you punched some woman, you wouldn't be on 4chan, you'd be running for the hills.
>>
>>17380384

>They are smaller than you so it's okay.

Fuck off mate, for all you know OP tried to walk away and they kept following (Shit, I've beaten people for this, violence is always a last resort, but it IS a goddamn resort).

He could've pushed and they'd have pushed back.

Sometimes, people put alot of effort into getting punched in the face, regardless of their size or gender. It's assholes like you that enable them.
>>
>>17379332

Calm down, it's not like he killed anyone. Besides, I've punched a girl a few times, although no one really thought anything of it since I am a girl too. I even recall getting a few catcalls and some guys yelling about watching the "girlfight".

Also, why is it rape when a guy punches a girl, but not when a girl punches another girl or even a guy? Don't the double standards get exhausting after a while?

And what is it with constantly crying "rape" for everything these days? Don't you realize that it trivializes actual rape victims and their suffering?
>>
>>17380384
>If you're not in any immediate harm and facing a (presumably) smaller human, punching is not self defence, it's revenge.
You want to know how I know you've never been in a fight?
>>
>>17380421
>they are smaller than you so it's okay.
Do you realize when you green text is supposed to be a quote, right? That's not at all what I meant and you're choosing to ignore several key parts in my argument so I'm not going to even acknowledge the rest of your post.
>>17380457
Females are usually smaller, dumbass.
>>
>>17380519
>Females are usually smaller, dumbass.
That's not the issue. The problem is your ridiculous assertion that smaller = defenseless. You go into a fight with someone counting on your greater size to save you, and you're going to lose. Male, female, no matter. You have no business making policy proposals in areas you know nothing about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.