[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I posted this on /fit/ a while ago, but I need your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454864290985.png (272KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454864290985.png
272KB, 500x500px
Hello /adv/, I posted this on /fit/ a while ago, but I need your opinions on this subject.

>have a gf that really loves me, but our sex life is completely dead (like have sex once per 6 months)
>a 10/10 (for my taste atleast) starts to hit on me
>after a few months of chatting / flirting, we end up on my place
>we start to fuck like rabbits, best sex I've ever had
>this continues for a month
>try to convince myself its just sex, try not to develop feels for her
>she does the same
>eventually we fall in love with each other
>I'm depressed when not around her, and very happy when I'm with her
>I'm still in relationship with my other gf
>now I have 2 gfs
>can't break up with my original gf, because I know I'm totally gonna ruin her life, I don't even want to think of her of crying because of me
>now I'm torn apart
>>
Sounds like a sure thing that you should just go for. I would compare ending your previous relationship to a mercy killing of a zombie.
>>
man up
break up with the first gf
>>
>>17379157
>can't break up with my original gf, because I know I'm totally gonna ruin her life
that is an unbelievably inflated ego you got there OP
>>
>>17379164
This.

You really think new girls is gonna ever feel comfortable with you if you become a cheater?
>>
no choice op, you have got to break up with the first girl. do you really think she'd rather continue to live like this if she knew what was going on?
>>
>>17379170

I tried to tell my gf to start enjoying her life and do things without me, and she said that the only reason she is alive is because of me.
>>
>>17379178

so then you think she'd be cool with this other relationship? better than being broken up and free to do her own thing? tell her then, you coward
>>
>>17379178
Find her a new bf, someone you can vouch for, preferrably someone with a low libido maybe?
>>
YOU KNEW DAMNED WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN
>>
>>17379262

Ι knew it was a trap, but I couldn't resist.
>>
>>17379250
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.