[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend had two partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 20160418_002927.jpg (384KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20160418_002927.jpg
384KB, 576x1024px
How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend had two partners before me? I was a kissless virgin before her and she was in two long-term relationships. I'm 32 and she's 28.

I know it's unreasonable to feel this way and not something she can control or change. We have a great relationship too which makes these stupid feelings even more unrealistic and unfair.
>>
>>17378939
>dating a roastwhore
Pretty sure you wouldn't drink coffee from a cup that another man had put his dick in, so why are you kissing her?
>>
Deal whit it, simple as that. Im sure you might be a good guy but no one male or female goes 28 years whitout getting laid if they can help it. Nothing wrong whit being a virgin but its the truth son.
>>
>>17378939
>How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend had two partners before me?

By accepting the fact that she's a goddamned 28 year old woman and that it's perfectly fine to have had 2 sexual partners.

>I was a kissless virgin before her and she was in two long-term relationships.

If those relationships were so awesome, she'd still be in them and if being a virgin were a deal breaker, she wouldn't be with you.
>>
>>17378939
>getting upset that she was with two people in TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS when most girls even younger than that fuck whatever they can and don't even know the amount
Literally why, OP.
>>
>>17378939
I'm more curious as to how she has gotten over dating a 32 year old kissless virgin. Jesus Christ, your damage level must be incredible.
>>
You don't. You cope with it or find a new girl. That's why I avoided relationships before I lost my virginity.
>>
>>17378952
>>17378965
>>17378966
I know. Like I said I know it's unreasonable. It's definitely an insecurity thing on my part, especially after having my family pressure me to find a girl and accusing me of being gay because I didn't care to sleep around all my life. I should be counting my blessings finding someone as sweet and funny as her.

>>17378967
I wonder the same thing all the time. I'm such an insecure faggot.
>>
can you explain why it bothers you?
>>
>>17378996
>I wonder the same thing all the time. I'm such an insecure faggot.

You'll know why she's with you because she'll tell you.

What are the reasons she gives for continuing to be with you? Those are your strengths.

And be open about what you can improve upon. NOBODY is perfect and everyone can be a better partner.

And after she tells you, don't take it as a personal insult, but as an opportunity for you to be better.

Nobody starts off awesome at sex. A virgin can be awesome at sex if they're willing to put in the work. Most people are just average and any "experience" they have is not the result of hard work, but just having boned enough people that they've gotten over the basic mistakes that everyone has to deal with.
>>
>>17378939
>2 previous partners
>being butthurt
anon pls
thats about as good as youre going to get
>>
watch chasing amy?
>>
>>17378939

Could be alot worse OP, I recently lost mine to an 18 year old, who I later found out through friends that she had slept with over 70 guys, now I think I have the clap. 2 partners for a 28 year old is almost nothing at all.
>>
>>17379040
It blows me away someone can sleep with that many people, yet I know so many that have. Modern society is so fucked.
>>
>>17379107

Worst part is I actually thought I liked her, but on the bright side is after finding out about this, her rejecting me after the third date didn't cause me to feel bad at all.
>>
>>17379029
This
>>
Get over it, it's normal and completely acceptable.
>>
>>17378939

omfg dude, two partners?

My current girlfriend had one partner before me. two partners at 28 is instant wife material. I lost my virginity at 21, the girl I lost it to had sex with 7 people before me and she was only 18. I've had sex with 9 people, I'm 25 now, but yeah blah blah blah

who gives a fuck? two previous sex partners at 28 is completely average. in fact it may be below average.

Get over yourself. she is so close to being a virgin especially since they were long term relationships.
>>
>>17379040
>>17379107

I don't know a single person who has slept with that many people.
>>
>>17379040
>>17379107

In fact that is unrealistic if she is 18.

Lets say she lost her virginity at 14. that would be 17.5 partners a year. if she was in school, how the hell would she have found the time to do that?

this story doesn't add up lmao.
>>
If you feel it's unfair than I say sleep with other woman
>>
Dude just fuck her than leave her after you are done if you can't cope
>>
File: 1365829259671.gif (2MB, 370x322px) Image search: [Google]
1365829259671.gif
2MB, 370x322px
OP here, I feel like a gigantic asshole.

I'm seeing her in a few hours and I'm going to give her the biggest fucking hug. Thanks for knocking me down a few pegs, you guys. I needed the "tough love".

>>17379034
Isn't that about a lesbian?

>>17379001
I sat here for a bit trying to answer this and I really couldn't figure out why. I'm sure it's just some stupid insecurity on my part along the lines of her being my first and not vice versa or something equally trivial. As I've said, I'm fully aware how irrational and stupid it was.
>>
>28 years old
>only 3 partners including yourself

She could've been one of those girls who got tag-teamed by the football team in college. You got yourself a good deal, now stop bitching about non-issues.
>>
>>17378939
>age 28
>two long-term partners
>implying that women have sex only in the context of a long-term relationship
Anon...
>>
>>17379337
She's only slept with two people. She's the really shy and quiet type.
>>
>>17378939
I think this is fine. I'm younger than you but I would much rather prefer a girl who had sex with her two partners multiple times(Relationship), than a girl who had sex with multiple guys once (Sleeping around).
I dunno, I feel like it shows a willingness and want for commitment. Also for 28 years old, that seems pretty low.

Go get her tiger.
>>
>>17379331
As a girl, I say it's actually good if a woman has slept with one or two guys before you, she won't go cheating or leaving you then because she needs to experiment other dicks. Hopefully you will stay faithful too to her. I've seen it so many times when virgins want the taste of another dick.
>>
>>17378939
I'm living with the exact same pain family. How do/did you deal with it? Do you also consider leaving her?
>>
>>17379612
gtfo and never come on /adv/ again
>>
>>17378939
You will think about it from time to time... but you will star to not think about it.
Took me a few years.
Thin of it this way. It's like breaking up with someone, a first it sucks, then you can't get it out of your head, then you think you've moved on, bu haven't, and then th awkward long phase where you have it in the back of your mind.
Then one day, you don't, and the next an the next, and so on.
>>
>>17379654
Can't stop me!
>>
holy Shit no wonder you achieved wizardry!
>>
>>17378939
Your Relationship is never gonna last, you are just too insecure. Sorry Anon
>>
File: 1467114611066.gif (21KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
1467114611066.gif
21KB, 318x472px
>>17379612

An hero you cockgobbling piece of shit.

As a woman it isn't a right to be a whore, but don't let me stop you from getting aids.

Degenerate
>>
>>17378939

I feel sorry for you OP. Your woman must be really ugly to have only gotten laid by two guys in 28 years.
>>
>>17378939
She sucked another man's dick in the past.
She sucks your dick now.

Whose faith is worse?
>>
She's 32 and has only had two partners? You don't know how much worse it could be.
>>
>>17378939
Does she have kids? Is an ex still in her life? Any other red flags?

I am a virgin sexually but I've kissed a couple of girls. I would love to have a woman that is into me, emotionally available and equal in attractiveness. Based on what you said she sounds like a normal person who has her shit together. I would kill for that.
>>
Sorry OP but you just need to accept that given your situation of extreme virginity the only person who might give a chance is a whore like your girlfriend.

You did it to yourself.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.