[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass hurts Trying to improve posture Ass hurts like hell I fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
Ass hurts

Trying to improve posture
Ass hurts like hell

I fell on my ass like 3 years ago from like 3 feet right on my ass and it hurt like hell (Don't ask) went to the doctor and they said nothing was wrong

Why does my ass hurt so much? Specifically mu "tail bone" an I fucking sitting wrong?
>>
Ass cancer. Cancer of the ass.
>>
what exactly are you sitting on? if its too soft, be it the seat or the bed you lie on, you will be destroying your back.

have you been stretching? that might help you loosen those tight nerves, that and drinking plenty of liquid. gotta stay hydrated for it all to work
>>
>>17378708
Your ass shouldn't hurt, but your back should a bit. Are you using proper form? What exercises are you doing?
>>
>>17379360
>Are you using proper form?
Think so

>What exercises are you doing?
Squats pushups curls crunches pullups
Don't think they have anything to do with it though.
>>
>>17378713
>what exactly are you sitting on?

uhh... my chair

>have you been stretching? that might help you loosen those tight nerves,

Been touching my toes bro

> that and drinking plenty of liquid. gotta stay hydrated for it all to work

Yeah I drink a lot of water.
>>
Something is not in its right place or something like that. Try a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. You've nothing to lose.
>>
Does it hurt every day?

Random guess from non-doctor: you broke or fractured your tailbone 3 years ago. It has since healed, but set in the wrong place. If the pain continues, I would see a doctor.
>>
Could be a broken coxis, or damaged ligaments and muscles in the gluteal area or the hip area. You'd be surprised how pain can refer itself to other areas. Go to an orthopedic doctor and explain your pain. Get an Xray of the area. Try physical therapy to teach you how to stretch your gluteus and hips. I'm sure cortisone shots or trigger point injections could help if it's a muscular issue. Maybe a very good chiropractor? I would only use one as a last resort.
>>
File: AC1357_02A.jpg (366KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AC1357_02A.jpg
366KB, 1280x1080px
Maybe a trapped nerve? There are some larger nerves that pass through the sacral area that can get trapped easily if there has been a break. Also, crunches are bad for your back. Try planks instead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.