[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I forgive myself? I'll try to keep it brief: I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shakedatmoneymaker.gif (91KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
shakedatmoneymaker.gif
91KB, 500x352px
How do I forgive myself?

I'll try to keep it brief: I used to be your autistic borderline neet/hikkikomori, had it not been because academic stuff had always been easy for me I wouldn't have made it to college.

After graduating I spend a couple years being useless until I decided to step my game up, forced me to socialize more, get a job, etc. shit has been going well but I can't forgive all the stupid shit I did back in the day, mostly in the way of how I treated people I actually cared about mostly because I didn't knew better.

I like the person I am now and where I'm going, but when I think of the past all I see is myself being an idiot towards people I was too lucky to meet, how do I forgive (or at least forget) about shit that happened so many years ago?
>>
Well, it happened years ago. It's called regret.
Everybody regrets something. Whether it's something that makes us cringe in embarrassment or something that actually makes us sit and think, "wow, I fucked up". It's just life. We make mistakes and we learn from them. If you like who you are now, live in solace knowing that you're a changed person.
>>
>>17378407
>how do I forgive (or at least forget) about shit that happened so many years ago

Are you sure you want to? You could try to channel your frustration with your past self towards becoming a better person. Make amends. Keep your mistakes in mind, so you never make the same ones again.
>>
>>17378416
>>17378420
I have way too many regrets, basically I can't think back to the "good old days" because all I can think of is me being an asshole towards someone I cared about.

Is not a "wow I fucked up" is mostly a "fuck I was a douche 24/7 how the fuck did I even manage to have friends?"
>>
>>17378433
You just have a rosy view of these people because of nostalgia.

If you really cared about them you wouldn't have been an asshole
>>
>>17378437
I tought I was being friendly, it is years later that I realize that I shouldn't have told (and I must say that it is painfull to remember and even worst to write this) a girl that I liked that she had a nice butt rack.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.