[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this might be a stupid thing to ask but I've been giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1438542534363.png (594KB, 785x820px) Image search: [Google]
1438542534363.png
594KB, 785x820px
So this might be a stupid thing to ask but I've been giving it some thought since last night.

Yesterday I went to this "theatre impro". Basically these 5 guys would ask the crowd for topics, objects or whatever and build a short impro around them.

At the end they chose two people from the public, me and a girl. They specified they had to be single, thinking about a conversation after all is done I guess.

Anyway, me and this girl were picked, we were asked a few things and then they tried to play us based on what we said.

Here is the thing that bugs me out, right before the play ended the girl left (she came with a friend who remained there)

I came with my father and little brother so wasn't in a mood for flirting and wasn't gonna tell her anything.

My question is, did she leave trying to avoid a conversation with me or am I overthinking things? Of course you can ask details about the questions/answers I just wanted to keep it short for starters.
>>
>>17378237
forgot to add that the last impro was a love story
>>
huh?
>>
>>17378237
Why would she stay to talk to you?
>>
>>17378237
List of reasons for her to go that are FAR more likely than yours:

-Embarrassed by what they were doing to her in the story
-Bored by what they were doing
-Had to catch last bus
-Remembered she left the oven on
-Sudden need for toilet
-Had to barf
-Showing her moral disapproval of the jokes
-Saw a spider or mouse
-Afraid she'd turn into a pumpkin at midnight

Get the point? Your fear is one of the least likely explanations.
>>
File: What day is it.gif (998KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
What day is it.gif
998KB, 500x250px
They were trying to make people laugh, not set you up with a girl.

You're overthinking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.